Facial tinted sun cream - Suntribes - SPF 30 - 45gr
This little can hides a superpower; to keep your face, shoulders and hands protected from the sun's rays, naturally and respecting marine life.
Water resistant, it is also ideal for outdoor water sports such as surfing, canoeing or rafting. We promise you, Suntribes mineral sunscreen is the best natural protection you can get.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING CHEMICAL SUN CREAM
Chemical based suncreams are sold packaged in plastic and contain toxins harmful to human and ocean biodiversity.
WHY WE RECOMMEND SUNTRIBES FACIAL SUN CREAM
- Its the non-toxic alternative to conventional facial sun creams.
- It doesn´t contain oxibenzone, one of the most toxic ingredients used in cosmetics and present in the majority of conventional sun creams.
- Its respectful to the environment, particularly with ocean biodiversity.
- It has an SPF 30 protection, which protects even the whitest and most delicate skin.
- It has been created by surf teachers, so it is especially suitable for people who spend a lot of time in the sun.
- Not tested on animals.
- Its nanoparticles free.
- It is especially suitable for children and people who play lots of outdoor sports.
- Its aluminum container is 100% recyclable.
- It is manufactured responsibly in Sweden.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Apply sunscreen before sun exposure.
- The cream is applied correctly when the room temperature is about 21º. If the temperature is lower, rub the can in your hands for a few minutes to heat it.
- Apply a first layer on the face if you´re going to spend less than two hours in the early morning or late afternoon, but more often in peak sunshine hours between 12-5.
- If you are going to practice water sports or sunbathing during the hours of greatest exposure (noon), reapply a thick layer on the cheeks and nose.
- Reapply after each swim, after sports or every two hours.
- Avoid exposing yourself to the sun in the central hours of the day.
- Sunscreens with mineral filters do not merge with the skin when applied, so your skin will be slightly whiter than with the usual sunscreens.
- To remove the product easier, you can use a cotton towel or handkerchief.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Amount: 45 gr/30 ml.
- Diameter: 7 cm.
- Heignt of the box: 2 cm.
- Made in Sweden for Suntribe
- Packaging: 100% recyclable aluminium tin, recyclable labels.
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut oil, Organic Beeswax, Cocoa powder and Non-nano Zinc Oxide.