Biodegradable, naturally sterile esparto grass scourer
Enjoy the smell of grass in your sink with this biodegradable natural sterile esparto scourer that will leave your kitchen utensils gleaming.
This sterile esparto scourer is ideal for washing cutlery, utensils, pots and pans without generating waste or expelling microplastics into the drains.
100% vegetable and manufactured in Murcia, Spain in a responsible way, this scourer is the zero residue solution so that your dishes come out gleaming.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING PLASTIC SCOURERS
Plastic scourers have an extremely short lifespan, however, as waste they will remain on the planet forever, contaminating our land and oceans with toxins harmful to our health and the environment. In addition, while they are used, they expel microplastics so small that the treatment plants can´t filter them out and they end up in our oceans.
WHY THE BIODEGRADABLE NATURAL ESPARTO SCOURER IS A BASIC IN OUR HOUSE
- Its the natural and biodegradable alternative to synthetic scourers.
- Its local to Sinplastico, harvested & made in Murcia, Spain.
- Its perfect for washing cutlery and smaller kitchen utensils.
- It also serves to clean the bathroom or kitchen.
- Its biodegradable and compostable, since it is made of esparto, a natural fiber from grasses.
- Its the zero residue solution for all your washing up needs.
- The smell of grass will enchant you.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Be patient. At first you may notice its more rigid than synthetic scourers but with use it softens.
- The scourer is rolled. You need to undo it slightly, creating a kind of nest to adapt it to the shape of your hand.
- We recommand you to soak it in water during one night before first use.
- Don´t worry if you lose some fibers, its normal to do so, especially in the first uses. Of course, undo it over the sink, so that cleaning the kitchen afterwards is not a nuisance.
- After each use, rinse it, drain it and let it air dry.
- Store it in a dry place.
- From time to time, to eliminate the bacteria put the wet scourer in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.
- In case of changing color or producing odor, deposit the scourer in your composter and replace it.
- To remove dried on food, combine it with our wooden dish brush or a copper scourer.
DIMENSIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- The dimensions may vary according to each individual scourer.
- Length: 9cm aprox.
- Diametre: 5cm aprox.
- Weight: 35-40gr.
- Made responsibly in Murcia, Spain.
- Packaging: wrapped in paper.
- Material: sterilised esparto grass.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe
Other products in the same category:
6.20 € Out of stock