Organic fabric thong panty liner
Finally a fabric thong panty liner. Its beautifully designed, made with organic super soft cotton, its breathable and above all, it doesn´t move from its place. We all know how uncomfortable it is to feel a panty liner move when you walk, especially if you wear a thong.
That´s why we bring you this organic cotton thong panty liner with double clasp and made responsibly in a company run by women in Spain. Easy to wash and with beautiful prints, you can use it every day, at times of the cycle with less flow or if you have a weak bladder.
Goodbye disposable panty liners - Hello comfortable, zero waste panty liners.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU TO STOP USING DISPOSABLE PANTYLINERS
Each woman can use between 10,000 and 20,000 disposable pads and panty liners during her menstruating years. These products have an extremely limited life span since they cannot be recycled, so they end up in landfills or incinerated, polluting our planet forever.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS FABRIC WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE THONG PANTYLINER
- Its the best plastic free alternative to disposable panty liners.
- Its the ideal zero waste solution if you are used to wearing a thong.
- Its eco-friendly and made with organic cotton with GOTS certificate. Its free from harmful toxins and pollutants.
- It has a waterproof layer made with polyester laminate in breathable polyurethane with OEKOTEX certificate.
- Its manufactured in Spàin responsibly by a company led by women.
- It is handmade in the Basque Country, Bilbao, very close to the Sinplastico office.
- Its incredibly soft. The touch of its first layer of organic cotton poplin is delicate with your skin.
- Its absorbent. Thanks to the layers of organic cotton you won't have to worry about any accidents.
- Its waterproof. Its inner layer of polyurethane laminated polyester means leaks are not a problem.
- Its very comfortable. Due to its ergonomic shape and its clip adjustments, the pantyliner fits your body without moving, even if you walk, run or ride a bike.
- Its breathable. Forget about itching, sweating and discomfort. If you have sensitive or atopic skin, this pantyliner is for you.
- Its gorgeous designs will make you unable to decide which one to use each day.
- Its discrete and easy to carry around. You can carry it comfortably in a pocket of your backpack or put it in a cloth bag like this.
- Its high quality and strong and if you follow our usage tips it will last for years.
- It's very economical - just imagine how much money you´ll save not buying disposable pads.
OUR TRICKS AND USE TIPS
- Wash it by hand or in the wahsing machine in cold water or a cold wash.
- Find all our tips to take care of your fabric paps in our blog post here.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Length: 23 cm.
- Open width: 15 cm.
- Buckled width: 5,5 cm depending on the clip setting.
- Weight: 25g. aprox
- Color: various prints.
- Responsibly manufactured in Spain by Ilen.
- Packaging: without packaging.
- Materials: GOTS certified organic cotton nicky (first layer), GOTS certified cotton crutch (second layer), OEKOTEX certified polyurethane laminated polyester fabric (third layer), GOTS certified organic cotton (last layer).
* This product has a plastic layer (polyurethane laminated polyester) in its composition.
- Organic Cotton