Organic fabric breathable panty liner
A zero residue period from beginning to end is possible thanks to this waterproof and breathable cloth panty liner, ideal for those days when you still don´t have enough flow to use the menstrual cup or a cloth compress.
Easy to clean and resistant to leaks, this organic cotton panty liner made in Spain responsibly also perfect for a weak bladder.
Choose from its variety of prints and say goodbye to waste and discomfort forever.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING DISPOSABLE PANTY-LINERS
Every woman uses between 10,000 and 20,000 sanitary towels and disposable panty liners throughout her life. These products have an extremely short shelf life since they cannot be recycled, so they end up in landfills or incinerated, polluting our environment and oceans forever.
In addition, disposable panty liners contain chemicals that can be aggressive to the skin and problematic for health.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE FABRIC PANTY LINER
- Its the healthy and zero-waste alternative to disposable panty liners.
- Its ecological. Its made with organic cotton with GOTS certificate, without chemicals or pesticides and a thin layer of breathable polyurethane laminated polyester with OEKOTEX certificate.
- Its manufactured responsibly by a company led by women.
- Its handmade locally, less then 30km to the Sinplastico warehouse.
- Its gentle on your skin. The touch of its first layer of organic cotton poplin is soothing to your skin.
- Its very absorbent. Thanks to the layers of organic cotton you won't have to worry about heavy flows.
- Its safe. Its inner layer of polyurethane laminated polyester makes it very waterproof.
- It's very comfortable. Thanks to its ergonomic shape and clips, the panty liner fits your body and doesn´t move even if run, dance or jump around :-).
- Its breathable. Its ideal for sensitive or atopic skin and will prevent you from itching, sweating and discomfort.
- Its beautifully designed. We´ve chosen beautiful prints because periods don´t have to be boring all the time.
- Its easy to carry around. Folded you can carry it in a pocket of your backpack and if you prefer you can put it in a cloth bag like this.
- Its high quality and very durable. With good care it will last for years.
- It's economical. Using it you will avoid buying panty lliners every month.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- We recommend washing it with cold water (washing machine at 20-30º) before the first use.
- To make sure you take good care of it follow our advice in our blog post dedicated to the care of reusable pads.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Length: 18cm.
- Open width: 16
- Closed width: 6 y 6,5 cm - according to the clip setting.
- Weight: 25g.
- Colour: 6 different designs.
- Made responsibly in Spain by Ilen.
- Packaging: No packaging.
- Materials: GOTS certified organic cotton nicky (first layer in contact with your skin), GOTS certified cotton fleece (second layer), OEKOTEX certified polyurethane laminated polyester fabric (third layer), GOTS certified organic cotton (last layer). *
* This product has a plastic layer (polyurethane laminated polyester) in its composition.
- Organic Cotton
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe
Other products in the same category: