Organic cotton regular flow sanitary towel
When you try this organic cotton cloth sanitary towel for regular flow you will understand why we are delighted to include it in our catalogue.
With its ultra soft organic Nicky velvet fabric, its absorption capacity, its breathability against skin to avoiding sweat and itching and its beautiful designs...its clear, this cloth pad made responsibly in Spain will become a must have basic during your period; also perfect for any weak bladder moments.
Try it and tell us what you think.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING NORMAL SANITARY TOWELS
In our menstruating lifespan we can use up to 10,000 and 20,000 sanitary towels and panty liners. These products have an extremely short life span since they can´t be recycled and end up in landfills or burnt, polluting our air and seas forever.
In addition normal sanitary towels contain toxins that can aggravate your skin and is bad for your health.
REGULAR WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS REGULAR FLOW SANITARY TOWEL
- Its the best zero residue alternative to disposable sanitary towels.
- Its eco-friendly. Its made with organic Nicky velvet cotton, without toxins or pesticides and a thin layer of breathable polyurethane laminated polyester with OEKOTEX certificate.
- Its made responsibly in Spain by a company led by women.
- Its handmade less then 150km to the Sinplastico warehouse.
- Its super soft on your skin. The touch of its first layer of organic cotton Nicky is delicate to your skin.
- Its absorbant. You´ll feel dry and clean and it will give you security for several hours with medium flow.
- Its safe. Its inner layer of polyurethane laminated polyester makes it very waterproof.
- It's incredibly comfortable. Thanks to its ergonomic shape and clips, the towel fits your body and won´t move even if you´re cycling, running or dancing :-).
- Its breathable. If you have itching, sweating and discomfort this towel is for you.
- Its designed beautifully. Choose different prints for each day.
- Its easy to carry around. Folded you can carry it in a pocket of your handbag and if you prefer you can put it in a cloth bag like this.
- Its made to a high standard and long lasting. We´ve been using them for months and with good care they´ll last for years.
- It's economical. Using it you will avoid buying hundreds of packs of sanitary towels throughout your life.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- We advice you wash it with cold water (washing machine at 20-30º) before the first use.
- For more tips follow our advice in our blog post dedicated to the care of reusable pads.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- More absorbant towels available.
- Length: 23 cm.
- Open Width: 20 cm.
- Buckled width: 6 or 7cm depending on the clip setting.
- Weight: 25g.
- Colour: choose the print you like the most.
- Responsibly manufactured in Spain by Ilen.
- Packaging: without packaging.
- Materials: GOTS certified organic cotton nicky (first layer in contact with your skin), GOTS certified cotton crutch (second layer), OEKOTEX certified polyurethane laminated polyester fabric (third layer), GOTS certified organic cotton (last layer). *
* This product has a plastic layer (polyurethane laminated polyester) in its composition.
- Organic Cotton
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe
Other products in the same category: