Extra absorbant day time sanitary pads
This pad is made from super soft organic cotton Nicky velvet. We´ve tested it and we guarantee that it is very comfortable and very safe for heavy flows.
Its very soft and its capacity of absobtion gives you a freedom and security even on the days of more flow. If you have an abundant flow we recommend you try it because it is specifically designed for you.
This cloth pad is made responsibly in Spain and will become a basic in your bag for all your period needs.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING DSIPOSABLE SANITARY PADS.
Each woman can use between 10,000 and 20,000 disposable pads throughout her life. These products have an extremely short shelf life and impossible to manage ecologically they end up in landfills or incinerated, polluting our environment.
In addition, disposable pads usually carry aggravating chemicals that can be harmful to your skin and problematic for health.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING DISPOSABLE SANITARY TOWELS
- This pad is a the healthy and plastic free alternative to disposable sanitary pads.
- They´re friendly to the environment; made with organic Nicky cotton velvet, without toxins or pesticides, and a thin layer of breathable polyurethane laminated polyester with OEKOTEX certificate.
- Its responsibly made with great care by a company led by women.
- Its made close to the Sinplastico warehouse.
- Its velvety soft to the touch with its top layer of organic cotton Nicky, perfect for delicate skin.
- Its particularly absorbent. Thanks to its layers of organic cotton you won´t have to worry about abundant flows.
- Its waterproof. Its inner layer of polyurethane laminated polyester acts as a super protector.
- It will give you peace of mind. We´ve tested it for months and we assure you that thanks to its ergonomic shape and clips it fits your body and doesn´t move even if you run, ride a bike or dance. :-)
- It is breathable. Forget about itching, sweating and discomfort. If you have sensitive or atopic skin, this pad is for you.
- Its beautifully designed. Its gorgeous prints will make you unable to decide which one to use.
- Its discrete, easy to carry around in your backpack or put it in a cloth bag like this.
- Its strong and durable. If you follow our tricks and tips, it will last for years.
- Its easy on your purse. Using it you will avoid buying thousands of traditional pads.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- We advice you wash it with cold water (washing machine at 20-30º) before the first use.
- For more tips follow our advice in our blog post dedicated to the care of reusable pads.
DIMENSIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- We also supply extra absorbant night and post-partum pads.
- Length: 23 cm
- Open width: 20 cm.
- Closed width: 6 o 7 cm depending on the clip adjustment.
- Weight: 25g
- Colour: 6 x different designs.
- Made responsibly in Spain by Ilen.
- Packaging: No packaging.
- Materials: Skin contact layer - super soft organic cotton nicky velvet, GOTS certified cotton crutch (second layer), OEKOTEX certified polyurethane laminated polyester fabric (third layer), GOTS certified organic cotton (last layer). *
* This product has a plastic layer (polyurethane laminated polyester) in its composition.
- Organic Cotton