Super absorbant post-partum sanitary pads
When you have a baby, all you want is to enjoy that magical time with your newborn without worrying about uncomfortable sanitary pads that make it hard to relax and feed your baby.
Made responsibly in Spain, close to the Sinplastico office, this sanitary pad of organic Nicky cotton fabric for postpartum will become a basic in the first few months after birth due to its softness and its absorption capacity. We promise you.
This pad is super soft, pliable and breathable and will take care of your skin when you need it most, avoiding leaks so that you take care of other more important things.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING DISPOSABLE POST-PARTUM SANITARY PADS.
Disposable pads are very polluting because they´re not recyclable and are an impossible waste to manage. In addition, they usually carry aggressive substances for the skin, particularly at the delicate postpartum moment.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS POST-PARTUM SANITARY PAD.
- This compress is the healthy and zero waste alternative to disposable postpartum sanitary pads.
- Its environmentally friendly. It is made with organic cotton Nicky velvet, without toxins or pesticides, and a thin layer of breathable polyurethane laminated polyester with OEKOTEX certificate.
- It is manufactured responsibly and carefullly by a company led by women.
- Its handmade locally to the Sinplastico warehouse.
- Its perfect for postpartum. It is specially designed for heavy bleeding such as those of the puerperium.
- Its very soft with its skin contact layer made of organic Nicky velvet, which is particularly delicate on your skin.
- It is waterproof. Its inner layer of polyurethane laminated polyester guarantees maximum safety.
- It is ultra comfortable. Due to its size and its clip adjustments it fits your body without moving, so you can rest, move, and take care of your babies without discomfort.
- It is breathable. Forget about itching, sweating and discomfort. If you have sensitive or atopic skin, this compress is for you.
- Its beautifully designed. Choose the pattern you like best.
- Its easy to transport. You can easily carry it in a pocket of your maternity bag or put it in a cloth bag like this.
- Its very durable. If you follow our usage tips, you won´t need to buy any other postpartum pads. And with its great absorbency you can continue using it at night time after your periods return.
- Its easy on your wallet. It will replace the all the pads you can buy for your postpartum and then your disposable night pads.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- We advice you wash it with cold water (washing machine at 20-30º) before the first use.
- For more tips follow our advice in our blog post dedicated to the care of reusable pads.
DIMENSIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- We also supply extra absorbant day and night-time pads.
- Length: 28cm.
- Open width: 20cm.
- Closed width: 7 o 8cm depending on the clip adjustment.
- Weight: 30g.
- Colour: 6 x different designs.
- Made responsibly in Spain by Ilen.
- Packaging: No packaging.
- Materials: Skin contact layer - super soft organic cotton nicky velvet, GOTS certified cotton crutch (second layer), OEKOTEX certified polyurethane laminated polyester fabric (third layer), GOTS certified organic cotton (last layer). *
* This product has a plastic layer (polyurethane laminated polyester) in its composition.
- Organic Cotton