Ecological cellulose and cotton sponge wipes
These cellulose and cotton kitchen sponges will allow you to clean your home without polluting the oceans or environment with microplastics.
They come in packs of 4 enough to clean every corner of your house.
WHY IT´S IMPORTANT TO STOP USING MICROFIBER KITCHEN SPONGES
Microfiber sponges release their fibers into the environment at the time of washing and in the air of our homes.
The microfibers are an impossible plastic to recycle and because they are so small can´t be filtered out before pollluting the environment. Their small size also makes them the first to enter the food chain and end up on our plates.
WHY WE USE CELLULOSE AND COTTON SPONGE CLEANERS IN OUR HOMES
- They´re ecological. They´re made of 100% natural materials: 70% cellulose and 30% cotton.
- They´re efficient and durable. They are very absorbent and easy to use. They´re tough and you can use them for all types of surfaces without risk of damaging it.
- They´re practical. They don´t go fluffy or shred.
- They´re made in Europe.
- They´re zero residue. They are washable and reusable.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Wash them as soon as they are dirty in the washing machine at 40-60 º to avoid the development of bacteria.
- You can use them with our solid dish soap.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Packet of 4 sponges.
- Dimensions: 17 x 19,5 cm.
- Make: Droguerie Écologique.
- Made in Europe.