Ecofriendly and reusable Christmas Tree
Christmas is coming and its difficult to find decorations that meet your ecological values.
-> Synthetic pine - What a horror with so much plastic!
-> Natural pine - Difficult to be sure that its been cultivated in conditions that respect nature!
To help with this problem this year we´ve collaborated with craftswoman Gabriela and created the most sustainable Christmas tree possible: 100% natural 100% local and reusable forever.
HOW IS THIS CHRISTMAS TREE MADE
- 100% natural christmas tree made of wood and esparto.
- Reusable forever: esparto is very resistent material.
- Handmade in Bilbao by the artist Gabriela Sagarminaga -> the girl on the picture : -)
*Esparto fibres recolected in south of Spain.
*The star is made of esparto fibres twisted on a stainless steel wire.
*The base is made of reused pine plywood and the rod is made of FSC bechwood.
- 2 size are available.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE
- It does not need any special cares.
- Do not use soap or any chimicals to clean it.
- Just use a rap for dust.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- First numbered serie: 30 small trees & 10 hight trees.
- Height: 52 cm.
- Greater diameter: 20 cm.
- Inner diameter: 32 cm.
- Height: 1 mètre.
- Greater diameter: 25 cm.
- Inner diameter: 57 cm.
- Each tree is unique and dimensions can vary slightly.