Handmade ecological christmas stars - Pack of 3
If there is a Queen of Christmas decoration, it is no doubt the star. We are sure you will not find any other stars like our handmade esparto Christmas stars. Esparto is a perennial grass native to southern Spain.
Eco-friendly, natural and made by hand in Bilbao, they will add a spark to your home, even if they are the only decorations your decide to use. Who says more is always better?
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND USING PLASTIC-FREE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS AT YOUR PLACE?
Christmas baubles , tinsel and fake festive wreathes…. Christmas celebrations seem to mean lots of plastic in our society, and you know that plastic is a toxic material that does not ever biodegrade nor disappear, but instead it breaks up into tiny pieces that pollute our earth and oceans. Start using decorations made from natural materials this festive season and put your money where your mouth is for a cleaner future.
WHY ARE HANDMADE ESPARTO CHRISTMAS STARS A GO-TO ITEM IN OUR HOUSE?
- They are made from natural materials: the star is made from esparto grass and the string from hemp.
- They are 100% plastic free.
- Theay are handmade by the artist Gabriela de Sagarminaga.
- They are locally produced: they are made in Bilbao with esparto from Murcia.
- They are practical: you can hang them on a door, over a fireplace, or even use them to make your own Christmas wreaths with branches and/or pine-cones.
- They can be used all year round: they are so delightful, there is no need to take them down.
- They are versatile: their simple style suits whichever look you are going for, from classic country to ultra modern design.
- They last a lifetime: both the materials used and the classic design mean that they are made to last for many years.
- For a complete Christmas set, combine it with 3 eco-friendly Christmas Decoration.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE:
- You can remove any dust that collects by giving them a gentle wipe with a cotton cloth.
- If they get stained, rub them with a damp rag.
- Remember not to use soaps nor chemical cleaners on them.
- Store them in a box placed in a clean, dry spot when they are not in use.
DIMENSIONES Y OTRAS CARACTERÍSTICAS
- Dimensions: 11 x 11 cm.
- Colour: Naturally esparto/straw coloured
- Made in Bilbao by Gabriela Sagarminaga.
- Packaging: recycled paper bag.
- Materials: Crushed esparto and hemp string.
- Thos pack includes 3 stars.
- Sparte Fibres