Natural handmade Christmas wreath
There isn’t anything more festive than a beautiful Christmas wreath on the front door. Instead of buying a plastic version, why not decorate your door with a natural wreath made by hand from esparto (a grass/straw native to Spain).
Add some dried pine-cones and/or some twigs of holly to give it a personal touch, or leave it just as it is for a more rustic feel. You decide.
What is clear, is that this natural handcrafted wreath made in Bilbao will make your Christmas more beautiful (and green) for many years to come.
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND USING A PLASTIC-FREE CHRISTMAS WREATH?
Each year plastic Christmas wreaths get more popular, but their environmental impact is huge. To avoid contributing to this problem, switch to natural , more eco-friendly wreaths: those made responsibly with natural materials that can be re-used year after year, after year, after year….
WHY IS THIS NATURAL HANDCRAFTED ESPARTO CHRISTMAS WREATH AN ESSENTIAL ITEM AT OUR HOUSE
- It does not contain any plastic: it is made using only natural materials, such as the pressed esparto and hemp.
- It is made using traditional techniques by Gabriela de Sagarminaga, therefore each wreath is unique.
- It is responsibly made here in Spain: put together in Bilbao using esparto from Murcia.
- It is multifunctional: give your windows a nordic touch this winter by hanging one for your neighbours to see, use one as a table centrepiece or to decorate your front door. With this wreath you can do just about anything.
- It’s original: you will not find anything similar in the chain stores.
- It is perfect for your DIY projects: customise your wreath with ribbon, wool, twigs, and/or pine-cones to give it a touch of your own.
- You can combine it 3 handmade natural Christmas Stars.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- You can remove any dust that collects by wiping it with a cotton cloth.
- For more serious stains, give your wreath a rub using a damp rag.
- Remember not to use soaps nor chemical products.
- While you wait for next Christmas to come around, store it in a cool, dry place.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Diameter: 26 cm.
- Colour: esparto.
- Made in Bilbao por Gabriela de Sagarminaga.
- Materials: Esparto and hemp string.
- Sparte Fibres