Creative memory game made from local wood
We love this creative memory game made using natural timber branches harvested locally and decorated with blackboard paint.
It can be customised and has many uses, thereby fostering your child’s creativity. Create your own memory game and get the whole family’s memory working.
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND USING ECO-FRIENDLY WOODEN TOYS?
Toys are a source of exposure for our children to toxic chemicals in day-to-day life. Many toys are manufactured outside Europe without guaranteeing and respecting the dignity and rights of those who make them. It is very important to choose toys that are free from chemicals and made under socially dignified conditions.
WHY DO WE PLAY THIS MEMORY GAME WITH OUR KIDS?
- It is made by hand from locally harvested wooden branches in Catalunya.
- The pieces are painted with eco-friendly blackboard paint.
- It’s plastic-free.
- It is made using traditional techniques in Catalunya by Sonia and Alex from the Vetas y Virutas brand.
- It helps to develop memory and creativity and it encourages you to enjoy family-time playing together.
- It helps to start the learning process for drawing more fine objects and shapes, as well as how to write numbers and letters.
- It’s made up of 12 little round blackboards.
- The eraser is made of reused pine wood pieces with a piece of plush.
- The chalk is made in France.
- It is made to last a lifetime as the pieces can be reused an infinite number of times. It can of course be used as a toy, but once your little ones have grown up and no longer want to play, you can convert the set into table decorations or use them to label pots.
- This game can be play from 3 years+ with the knowledge that the only small pieces are the chalk and the blackboard eraser. The little blackboard pieces can be offered to kids before they turn 3.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- So that they remain as new, dampen the rubber/eraser slightly.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Dimensions: 6-8 cm in diameter.
- Pack of 12 little blackboards + 1 piece of chalk + 1 rubber/eraser.
- Made using artisan techniques in Catalunya.
- Local wood