Tricolour wooden stacking block set
It is very important to support the improvement of fine motor-skills during your child’s first stage of development. This tricolour wooden stacking block set is not only attractive with it’s natural colours, but will also help your baby to develop their senses and to start to learn.
This set is made from wood coloured with natural stains that make it look appealing, but are also totally safe and healthy to ensure your little one’s good health is paramount.
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND USING TOYS MADE FROM ECO-FRIENDLY TIMBER?
Toy-boxes and their contents are a regular source of chemical toxins exposure for our children. In addition, many toys are manufactured outside Europe and therefore do not guarantee that the rights and dignity of those who make them are upheld. It is vital to choose your family’s toys very well, ensuring that they are toxin-free and have been made respecting socially dignified working conditions.
WHY HAVE WE SELECTED THIS STACKING BLOCK SET FOR OUR CHILDREN?
- It has been made with pine wood and eco-friendly natural stains.
- The pine wood is FSC certified and comes from the north of Spain
- It’s plastic-free.
- It is handmade in Catalunya by Sonia and Alex from the Vetas y Virutas brand.
- It helps the development of balance, fine motor-skills, steady hand control, and the power of the motor sensory system.
- Thanks to the different tones of the blocks, the set helps to work on skills such as colours recognition.
- It can also be used as a first building set, stacking the little blocks away from the wooden posts.
- The set is made up of a support piece with 3 posts and 9 square blocks in 3 different colours (yellow, terracotta and grey).
- It has a very long life ahead as this toy can be used with or without the support posts and can also be passed on to the next generations of babies in the family!
- Suitable from 1 year upwards.
OUR TRICKS AND TIPS FOR USE
- If they get marked, clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not soak.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Base: 18 x 6 x 3 cm.
- Height of posts: 12 cm.
- Each block is 3.5cm squared.
- Made using artisan techniques in Catalunya.
- Local wood