Three cheers for the utensils that make your life easier in the kitchen: Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Forgive our enthusiasm but when you try this micro serrated peeler made in Portugal you will understand why we like it so much.
Its sharp but very safe, the ideal utensil to peel even the trickiest fruit and vegetables and don´t worry left handed people, it works for you too.
Kiwis, tomatoes, pears, potatoes ... nothing resists this kitchen champion made with wood from French forests and stainless steel that will be with you for a lifetime.
Try it and tell us what you think.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING PLASTIC KITCHEN UTENSILS
Plastic is a porous material that in contact with consumables transfers toxins to food. Therefore, we recommend using steel, glass or wood utensils.
WHY THIS MIRCRO SERRATED PEELER IS A BASIC IN OUR HOUSE
- It is designed in France and manufactured in Portugal responsibly.
- The handle is made to last with wood from French forests (carpe or beech) and varnished to prevent dirt from deteriorating it.
- The blade is made of stainless steel, optimized to resist corrosion and achieve high quality hardness and cut thanks to the Swedish formula of the SANDVIK group, a cutlery specialist.
- It allows you to peel your vegetables faster to speed up cooking time.
- Avoids food waste, making the most of your fruit and vegetables.
- It is safe for children to start cooking safely with.
- It is ideal for both right and left handed.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Store your peeler in a dry place.
- Never leave the peeler submerged in water because it could deform the wood.
- Although the handle varnish makes it waterproof, it is not recommended to wash it in the dishwasher.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Blade length: 6cm
- Total length: 16 cm
- Responsibly manufactured in Portugal by Opinel.
- Materials: wood and stainless steel.
- Local wood