Square Stainless Steel Eco Lunch Box
This square stainless steel lunchbox is perfect for sandwiches or snacks. Its nifty, durable and beautifully designed to last a lifetime. Its great for outdoors on the go activities and for after school or office snacks.
The ecological, healthy and durable alternative to plastic containers.
WHY YOU SHOULD STOP USING PLASTIC TUPPERWARE FOR FOOD
Plastic is a porous material full of additives that can contaminate the food with which it is in contact. Therefore we recommend avoiding this material for food use.
WHY THIS SNACK BOX IS A BASIC IN OUR HOUSE
- Its free of plastic and hazardous substances.
- Its made only with stainless steel.
- Its very durable.
- It does not contain lead, cadmium, or other harmful heavy metals.
- It is compact: its size fits that of your sandwich. But you can also use it for your snacks such as nuts, fruit or salads.
- Hygienic: Rounded edges for easy cleaning.
- It is suitable to use for freezing food.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Do not use in microwave.
- With minimal care and regular cleaning, stainless steel will last for years and years without major problems.
- Clean with soapy water or in the dishwasher before first use.
- To remove stuck food, soak the container for a few minutes in hot soapy water. After a few minutes, scrape with a cloth, with your hands or with a wooden spatula.
- In more difficult cases, simply mix a tablespoon of baking soda with a little water in a thick paste. Cover the problem area and leave it for half an hour. Then rub with a damp cloth, rinse and dry.
- Do not use bleach or strong chemicals.
- Dishwasher safe
- Eye. In some cases, prolonged exposure to table salt and salt and vinegar mixtures can damage stainless steel.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Length: 13,72 cm.
- Width: 13,72 cm.
- Height: 4,98 cm.
- Volume: 600 ml.
- Weight: 0,230 kg.
- Material: Stainless Steel Aisi 201 (17-19% Crome y 4-6% Nickel)
- The container is not waterproof since plastic, rubber or silicone gaskets are not used.
- It is manufactured fairly in India. The EcoLunchBox brand has investigated each of the factories where its products are produced to ensure that the practices are fair, safe and equitable for people involved in the manufacture of their products. It guarantees that there is no child labor in their factories.
Designed in California.
Responsibly made in India.
- Stainless Steel