Solid natural dog shampoo
Would you like to include the furry member of your famnily in your zero residue routine? Start here with this solid dog shampoo specially formulated to pamper your pet's hair and skin.
Because this vegan pill, made with toxic-free natural ingredients and not tested on animals, will be your faithful ally to untangle difficult knots and avoid itching and peeling, thanks to the moisturizing and soothing effects of olive oil and lavender.
And if that were not enough, this shampoo will help you keep fleas and ticks at bay, thanks to the action of the tea tree.
Wow! They would say about this shampoo, if they could talk...
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU WASH YOUR DOG WITH NATURAL PLASTIC FREE PRODUCTS
Traditional canine hygiene products or even conventional shampoos for humans that we sometimes used to bathe pets, are aggressive on the skin and hair, even the hairiest members of your family. They contain irritating petroleum derivatives and potential endocrine disruptors and in addition, they´re sold in plastic containers that will contaminate our land and oceans forever.
WHY THIS SOLID SHAMPOO FOR DOGS IS A BASIC IN OUR HOUSE
- Its the best alternative plastic free and zero residue product campared to the usual dog shampoos.
- Its manufactured in Spain in Castilla y León by hand.
- Its 100% natural and free of parabens, dyes, preservatives or artificial flavours.
- Its safe: it does not contain toxic synthetic ingredients derived from petroleum.
- Its vegan and not tested on animals.
- It provides shine and hydration thanks to the action of olive oil.
- Its soothing and prevents itching and irritation due to the properties of lavender.
- Its detangling: its moisturizing properties help you brush your pet's hair without pulling.
- Its antiseptic and natural repellent due to the properties of rosemary, thyme and tea tree.
- Its 100% biodegradable.
- Its zero waste and comes in a small container made of recyclable cardboard.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Introduce your pet to a half filled bathtub of warm water and wet its hair while massaging it so that it is well soaked.
- When your dog is happily soaked, massage with the solid shampoo avoiding eyes, ears and nose.
- Leave on for two minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water and repeat.
- Keep in mind that natural soaps have less foam, so avoid using excessive amounts of this product.
- Remember that, except for infections or isolated cases, you don't need to bathe your pet often. With brushing weekly and a bath once a month is enough.
DIMENSIONES Y OTRAS CARACTERÍSTICAS
- Dimensions: 9 x 5 cm.
- Weight: 120 gr
- Handmade in Spain by Jabón Zorro d'Avi.
- It comes in a small cardboard box.
- Ingredients: olive oil, water, sodium hydroxide, lavender flower, rosemary, thyme and tea tree oil.
- INCI:: OLEA EUROPEAN OIL, AQUA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LAVANDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF, THYMUS VULGARIS LEAF, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA OIL.
- Contain essential oils
- Made in Europe