Professional Baber Shaving Brush Brown Horse Hair. Ø21mm.
With this Professional Barber Shaving Brush with natural brown Horse Hair, extra long, boxwood handle and chrome ferrule you will enjoy the pleasure of daily shaving.
Horse Hair absorbs moisture more easily than badger hair or synthetic fibers. This allows you to load the soap quite fast as well as a better application of latther for a closer shave.
Features of the Professional Baber Shaving Brush Brown Horse Hair. Ø21mm.:
- Natural brown horse hair, extra long.
- Hair Blend: Horse Mane + Tail Hair.
- This blend gets high firmness yet excellent smoothness on the tips.
- Extra long hair makes it ideal for thick beards and professional jobs.
- A major benefit in using horsehair for manufacturing shaving brushes, is the fact that horses do not suffer any kind of abuse. Haircut is part of the animal care and hygiene.
- Boxwood handle, treated to resist wet shaving.
- Chrome Ferrule.
- The dimensions of the handle, and the height and weight of the brush shows perfect balance and functionality.
Guidelines for proper maintenance of the Professional Baber Shaving Brush Brown Horse Hair. Ø21mm.:
- After each shave, rinse the brush thorougly to remove all soap.
- Dry the brush using a towel or shaking the bristles.
- We recommend to hang the brush on a Shaving stand for better drying.
- Store the brush in a closed place only when it is completely dry.
- For more tips on traditional wet shaving, see our blog post.
Dimensions of the Professional Baber Shaving Brush Brown Horse Hair. Ø21mm.:
- Overall Height: 114 mm.
- Handle Height: 55 cm.
- Bristles Height: 59 cm.
- Knot Diameter: 21 mm.
- Weight: 80 gr. aprox.
- It is quite common that for the first few uses the brush might loose some bristles.
Handmade in Spain.
Other products in the same category: