Evolutive stainless Steel Baby Bottle PURA 150ml.
This stainless steel baby’s bottle is a healthy and durable option. It can be used right from the first few months of your baby’s life, both if you are using milk formula or a mixture of both formula and breast milk, and it is also ideal for taking bottles of breast milk to daycare.
This little bottle is indestructible and thanks to its interchangeable medical-grade silicone sleeve you can prepare the bottle of milk without burning yourself.
The best thing is, that once you no longer need a baby’s bottle, it can be converted into a regular drinking bottle or a useful stainless steel container for just about anything, just by changing its lid.
WHY WE RECOMMEND NOT USING PLASTIC BABY’S BOTTLES
Plastic is a porous material that absorbs and transfers toxic chemicals that are dangerous for the health of your baby and should not come in contact with your baby’s milk.
By law, plastic baby’s bottles are not permitted to contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or phthalates, but they still contain harmful chemical additives (endocrine disruptors) that are particularly dangerous for the health of your baby in the medium to long-term. This leads us to believe that no plastic is totally safe for your baby.
Therefore, we recommend using stainless steel baby’s bottles. You can read more on the topic of healthy and plastic free nurturing in our blog.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN THIS STEEL BABY’S BOTTLE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- It is the healthy and environmentally friendly alternative to plastic.
- It’s easy to use thanks to its medical-grade silicone sleeve.
- It’s unbreakable and therefore suitable for taking to the nursery or daycare.
- It’s exclusively made from stainless steel and medical-grade silicone. Two materials that are completely safe for the health of your baby.
- It’s seal is watertight preventing leaks and spills.
- It’s silicone sleeve helps to avoid burning yourself whilst preparing the baby’s bottle and also provides a good grip.
- Stainless steel is very safe → we explain why here.
- If you would like to know more about the quality of the Pura Stainless brand, check out our page about them here.
OUR TIPS AND ADVICE FOR USE
- Cleaning your PURA baby’s bottle is very easy because they have been specifically designed with rounded edges.
- All components of this baby’s bottle are dishwasher safe.
- To clean by hand, we recommend using a bottle brush designed for the job.
- You can safely put the bottle in boiling water, there is no risk of it breaking.
- Sterilise the teat by putting it in a pan of boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Use the internal volume graduation markings to prepare bottles of milk easily.
- And remember, your baby grows! Change the model of the teat in order to adjust the flow to your baby’s age and needs.
- To convert it into a drinking bottle or a small container you can use the following lids:
- Kiki XL Sipper spout: designed to be stiff and free flowing to support the natural development of teeth and gums in toddlers. Noting that most silicone spouts were fragile, we also reinforced the tip of the spout to better withstand the teething instincts of growing toddlers.
- Kiki silicone Straw: Very useful for drinking outdoor (you just have tu cut a littke the botom of straw).
- Silicone sealing disks: Silicone sealing discs.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Total capacity: 150 ml.
- Marked volume: 100 ml.
- Height with teat: 14 cm.
- Diameter: 5,5 cm.
- Weight: 130 gr.
- This baby botlle comes with a 0 month silicone teat and a silicone teat cover.
- Materials: AISI 304 -18/8 stainless steel and medical-grade silicone.
- Ethically made in China. Until now, we have been unable to find a brand of stainless steel baby’s bottles that has European based manufacturing.