Donkey Milk Soap Bar
This smooth and delicate soap uses the special properties of donkey’s milk to moisturise, firm and soften the skin of both the face and the rest of the body.
It is a healthy and green alternative to shower gels as it doesn’t generate plastic waste and is a 100% natural soap.
Features of Donkey Milk Soap 120g:
- 100% natural soap: Handmade soap made from superior quality olive oil produced only via mechanical means via cold-pressing aiming to protect the properties of the ingredients used.
- Raw donkey’s milk from the National Breeders Association of the Asnal Zamorano-Leonesa Breed (Aszal), whose objective is to ensure the conservation, improvement and promotion of this breed of donkey (Equae lac).
- Free from palm oil.
- Free from fragrances, colours and preservatives.
- Paraben free.
- Free from mineral oils derived from petroleum.
- 100% biodegradable and respectful of the environment.
- Not tested on animals.
- Zorro de Avi soaps are dried for several months to make sure there is no risk of mould.
- Due to their low water percentage, they last 4 times longer than regular soap.
- The moisturising properties of donkey's milk have been known since the time of Cleopatra. Our soap does not dry the skin, on the contrary, it hydrates the upper layers of the epidermis.
- With a creamy and delicate texture, it delivers optimum hydration, nourishing and protecting the skin.
- Don’t just use it on your face, it is suitable for the whole body.
- Donkey’s milk is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D and E, in minerals (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc…), trace elements and essential fatty acids (omega 3 & 6).
- It contains a high level of retinol (vitamin A), that has a very important role in skin elasticity and therefore has anti-wrinkle effects. Retinol also helps skin healing and to stimulate collagen production.
- It is especially effective on problem skin, those with eczema, acne or psoriasis. The skin regenerates more easily, thereby eliminating its impurities, it is recommended for skin with signs of early ageing.
- Brand: Zorro D’Avi Soap
How to use it:
- Body: Apply with a gentle massage, either directly with the soap itself or with a suitable sponge, and then rinse.
- Face: Apply with a gentle massage, having foamed up the soap with your hands, leave it to work for a few seconds, and then rinse.
- Caution: If you get soap in your eyes, rinse them well with lots of water.
- 120 gr.
- 9x5 cm
Made in Spain.
Ingredients: OLEA EUROPEA OIL, AQUA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, EQUAE LAC.