Stainless steel oil strainer jug
If there is one thing the zero waste movement has proven, it is that we have a lot to learn from our Grandmas: Do you remember this little metal container used by many Grannies (particularly here in Spain) to pour off the oil from the saucepan, in order to use it again later rather than have it be wasted?
We sure do, so here at Sinplástico we bring you an updated version made from high quality stainless steel and responsibly manufactured in Spain. You’ll soon see how it is built to last.
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING PLASTIC KITCHEN UTENSILS?
Plastic is a porous material that transfers toxic chemicals when in contact with our food. Therefore, we recommend using steel, glass, or wooden utensils.
WHY IS THIS STAINLESS STEEL OIL RECYCLER A STAPLE IN OUR HOUSE?
- Responsibly made in Spain.
- It is locally made. It is manufactured nearby in Vitoria-Gasteiz, less than 50km from our warehouse.
- It is manufactured using stainless steel and can withstand whatever you throw at it.
- The old fashioned solution to avoid wasting oil at your place.
- It is hygienic.
- It’s easy to use lid protects the oil from contamination whilst being stored.
- It’s strainer enables you to reuse the oil free of leftover residues from other food.
- It’s removable double filter allows you to collect the oil whilst avoiding unwanted deposits.
- It is discreet. It’s classic design will help it to blend in next to your cook-top.
- It will last a lifetime. Its high quality stainless steel will ensure that this oil strainer will be the only one you ever need.
OUR TIPS AND ADVICE FOR USE
- You can wash it by hand or pop it in the dishwasher.
- If you would like to reuse the oil, it needs to be good quality: olive oil or sunflower oil high in oleic acid.
- Oil can be reused up to a maximum of 3 times.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Heigth: 11,6 cm.
- Diameter: 10,9 cm (13,9 cm con asa y boca)
- Weight: 0,33 Kg.
- 3/4 L
- Material: stainless steel
- Comes in a cardboad box.
- Stainless Steel
- Made in Europe