Natural coconut shampoo and soap bar
If you have short dry hair, this shampoo-soap is perfect for you. Ideal for dry hair that needs a little extra moisturising and also for sensitive skin, this shampoo-soap looks after your hair from the roots to the tips, leaving it nourished and full of body.
Try this shampoo-soap handmade in Zamora, Spain. It is a multi-use product that is very practical and effective.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING SYNTHETIC GELS AND SHAMPOOS
The majority of the synthetic gels and shampoos available come in plastic packaging and contain endocrine disruptors, chemical substances that can be harmful to your hormonal system.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS NATURAL COCONUT MOISTURISING SHAMPOO-SOAP BAR
- It’s a plastic-free product, zero waste and free from toxic chemicals.
- Thanks to its generous size, it lasts twice as long as a regular bottle of gel or shampoo.
- It’s multi-use. It works to wash you hair (particularly if you have short hair) as well as to wash your body and even your face. • It is perfect for short, curly or dry hair that needs a little extra loving.
- Also ideal for sensitive and dry skin types: cleans, nourishes and protects.
- It takes care of your face. If you use it to wash your face, you will notice that it works like a nourishing moisturising cream, ideal for using before putting on make-up or after shaving.
- Does NOT contain essential oils.
- 100% natural. It does NOT contain toxic compounds such as colours, preservatives or artificial fragrances, and it is formulated using superior quality vegetable oils made solely via mechanical means based on coconut oil.
- Made responsibly in Spain (Castile and León)
- It is easy and light to take with you. Perfect for your minimalist travelling wash bag as it offers various products in one and is suitable for the whole family.
- It’s vegan.
- Does NOT contain palm oil.
- Made by hand, each bar is unique.
OUR TIPS AND ADVICE FOR USE
- This soap/shampoo bar is particularly indicated for short hair cuts or dry, curly hair. If you have a different hair type to these, you may want to use one of our other natural shampoo bars.
- How to use it:
- For washing your hair: apply directly to very wet hair, massage in well and rinse with lukewarm water. It is very important to rinse out all the shampoo. Repeat if necessary. For more advice about how to use a solid shampoo check out our blog post “Marion’s tips and tricks for getting the most out of your natural shampoo bar”.
- For washing your body: apply whilst giving your body a gentle massage with your hands or a natural sponge, and then rinse clean.
- For washing your face: apply whilst giving your face a gentle massage, and then rinse clean.
- If you get the soap in your eyes, rinse them well with lots of water.
- Being a natural product, it can leave you with the feeling that you haven’t washed out the product completely whilst your hair is still wet. Once your hair dries you will see that the result is very pleasing.
- To avoid your soap bar washing away down the drain and going to waste, keep it out of the shower or in a dry corner to allow it to completely dry between uses.
- Make the most of all those last little solid soap bits by popping them into this loofah soap saving sponge. You’ll find you get another few weeks of ouse out of every bar.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Height: 9cm
- Width: 5cm
- Weight: 120-140g
- Made in Spain by Jabón Zorro D’Avi.
- Packaging: Small cardboard box, made from fibres with a minimum of 80% recycled content and 100% biocompostable. The printing inks used are from vegetable based oils.
- Ingredients: Olive oil, water, sodium hydroxide, coconut oil.
- INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients): OLEA EUROPEA OIL, AQUA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe