PURA 325ml. Stainless Steel Baby Bottle
This stainless steel baby’s bottle is the healthiest and safest option we have found on the market. It doesn’t contain any plastic pieces and it is guaranteed not to include any substances that could be toxic to your baby’s health.
The stainless steel is unbreakable and its interchangeable medical-grade silicone sleeve means you can prepare the bottle of milk without burning yourself and it also allows for a better grip.
Also, once you no longer need a baby’s bottle, you can convert it into a regular drinking bottle or a useful stainless steel container simply by changing its lid.
WHY WE CHOOSE NOT TO USE PLASTIC BABY’S BOTTLES WITH OUR CHILDREN
Plastic is not a safe material, particularly when it comes to storing and heating food and drinks. It is porous, meaning that it absorbs and transfers its components onto the food it is in contact with. For the sake of your baby’s health we recommend using glass or stainless steel baby’s bottles. These two materials are guaranteed not to contain Bisphenol A (BPA), phthalates or any other endocrine disruptors.
Therefore, we recommend using stainless steel baby’s bottles. You can read more on the topic of healthy and plastic free nurturing in our blog.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN THIS STEEL BABY’S BOTTLE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- PURA baby’s bottles are the only ones on the market that are completely plastic-free.
- This baby’s bottle is manufactured using AISI 304 -18/8 stainless steel – suitable for use with food – and medical-grade silicone. Two materials that are totally safe when it comes to the health of your baby.
- Stainless steel doesn’t absorb food smells or flavours and is free from Bisphenol A (BPA, phthalates, lead and other toxins. •
- This PURA infant bottle is the first baby’s bottle on the market to be awarded NON TOXIC certification, granted by the well respected organisation MADE SAFE.
- It’s so easy to use, thanks to its medical-grade silicone sleeve.
- It’s a good option if you take your baby to nursery or daycare as they generally ask for unbreakable bottles and containers.
- It has a watertight seal to avoid leaks and spillage. It’s silicone sleeve helps to prevent burning yourself whilst preparing the baby’s bottle and also ensures a good grip.
- Stainless steel is very safe: → we explain why here.
- If you would like to know more about the quality of the Pura Stainless brand, check out our page about them here.
OUR TIPS AND ADVICE FOR USE
- Cleaning your PURA baby’s bottle is very easy because they have been specifically designed with rounded edges.
- All components of this baby’s bottle can be washed in the dishwasher.
- If you prefer to hand wash, you can use a bottle brush designed for the job.
- Stainless steel can be boiled and frozen.
- To sterilise the teat, boil it in a pan of water for 3-5 minutes.
- This bottle has internal volume markings.
- And remember, your baby grows! Change the model of the teat in order to adjust the flow of liquid according to your baby’s age.
- To convert it into a small drinking bottle or a container it’s easy, just change the teat or the lid:
- Kiki XL Sipper spout: designed to be stiff and free flowing to support the natural development of teeth and gums in toddlers. Noting that most silicone spouts were fragile, we also reinforced the tip of the spout to better withstand the teething instincts of growing toddlers.
- Kiki silicone Straw: Very useful for drinking outdoor (you just have tu cut a littke the botom of straw).
- Silicone sealing disks: Turns your baby bottle in a water bottle.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- This baby bottle comes ina cardboard box.
- Includes medium flow nipple and a silicone travel cover.
- Full volume: 325ml.
- Volume with internal marking: 275 ml.
- Height with teat: 20 cm.
- Diameter: 5,5 cm.
- Weight: 200 gr.
- Materials: AISI 304 -18/8 stainless steel and medical-grade silicone.
- Ethically made in China. Until now, we have been unable to find a brand of stainless steel baby’s bottles that has European based manufacturing.
Other products in the same category: