PURA Stainless Steel Child's SIPPY bottle
This stainless steel child’s bottle has a transition style mouth, a silicone XL Sipper Spout. It’s the only 100% plastic-free bottle of its type on the market. The Sippy combination is the ideal transition for your toddler when he or she is ready move away from a bottle with a teat.
This toddler’s bottle is a safe, reusable and toxin-free way to keep your little one hydrated.
Like all the drinking bottles in the PURA stainless range this bottle easily converts, as your baby grows, into a regular drinking bottle by simply swapping the sipper spout for another PURA silicone lid.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU USE A STAINLESS STEEL BOTTLE WITH YOUR BABY
Stainless steel is much safer and healthier than plastic when it comes to feeing your kids. Plastic is a porous material that can easily transfer its components to whatever it come into contact with, At Sinplástico, we believe these components are not safe for the health of our children in the medium to long-term. Even when it comes to baby’s bottles made (by law) without biphenol A or phlathates, there are no guarantees that they do not contain other problematic components.
WHY HAVE WE CHOSEN THIS EVOLUTIONARY STAINLESS STEEL BOTTLE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- It is the healthiest option for our children because it’s made exclusively with stainless steel and medical-grade silicone. Two materials that have been shown to be completely safe for the health of our babies.
- It is very easy for little hands to grip thanks to its medical-grade silicone sleeve that means it doesn’t slip.
- It is shatter-proof which means it can withstand being thrown around the classroom and/or in the park.
- It has a drip-proof seal to avoid leaks.
- It has internal volume marks that are very useful.
- Stainless steel is very safe: -> we explain why here.
- If you would like to know more about the quality brand PURA Stainless we tell you all about them here.
OUR PRODUCT USE TIPS & ADVICE
- All parts of this bottle can be washed in the dishwasher.
- If you wash it by hand we recommend using a natural soap & a bottle brush made for baby’s bottles..
- You can safely boil it, there is no risk of it breakage.
- To sterilize the SIPPER spout of the bottle you can put it in a pot of boiling tap water for 5 minutes.
- To convert this toddler’s bottle into another type of drinking bottle you can use one of the following teats or lids:
- PURA Classic Anti-colic Teat: perfect for converting this bottle in a baby’s feeding bottle.
- PURA Kiki Silicone Straw: very useful thanks to it’s straw-like top that helps to avoid spills and drips when drinking on the move or in the car.
- PURA Kiki Silicone Sealing Discs: converts this toddler’s bottle into a wide mouthed drinking bottle.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Total Volume: 325 ml
- Volume marked on the inside of the child’s bottle: 275ml
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 21cm.
- Weight: 177g
- From 6 months of age.
- Materials: AISI 304 – 18/8 stainless steel and medical-grade silicone.
- Made responsibly in China. Up until this point in time, we have not found any stainless steel baby bottle brands who manufacture in Europe.
Other products in the same category: