PURA Evolutionary Insulated Stainless Steel Baby’s bottle 260ml
This evolving insulated stainless steel infant’s bottle is the only one on the market that is 100% plastic-free.
Thanks to its range of accessories it can evolve as your baby grows throughout his or her whole childhood, and beyond. It’s high quality and made exclusively of stainless steel and silicone.
It is also vacuum insulated, it keeps liquids hot and cold for hours and hours.
WHY WE DON’T USE PLASTIC BABY’S BOTTLES WITH OUR KIDS
We believe that plastic is not a material that is safe enough for our children. Even though childcare products, by law, don’t contain bisphenol A (BPA) or phthalates, they may contain other types of concerning substances. Therefore, to eye on the side of caution, we always avoid using plastic drinking canteens and feeding bottles with our kids.
Instead, we choose to use glass baby’s bottles and stainless steel versions. You can read more about the hormonal disruptors and how to raise your kids plastic-free here on our blog.
THE REASSURING FEATURES OF THIS PURA EVOLUTIONARY INSULATED BABY’S BOTTLE
- It is made exclusively from stainless steel and silicone.
- It doesn’t have ANY plastic components.
- It evolves and is a very good investment as you can transform it very easily into a thermal drink bottle.
- It keeps liquids hot for up to 6 hours and cold for up to 24 hours.
- The teat that comes with this baby’s bottle has an anti-colic valve.
- The AISI 304 -18/8 stainless steel- is suitable for using with food, it does not retain unwanted flavours and is free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, lead and other toxins.
- PURA infant’s bottles are the first to achieve NON TOXIC certification, approved by the independent well-known organisation MADE SAFE.
- It is easy to use thanks to its medical-grade silicone band, that helps babies and kids get a good hold and stops you burning yourself when preparing the baby’s bottle.
- Would you like to know more about the benefits of stainless steel? -> we explain them here.
- Find out more about the advantages of the PURA Stainless brand -> here.
OUR PRODUCT USE TIPS AND ADVICE
- This stainless steel infant’s bottle is easy to clean thanks to its rounded edges.
- As with all insulated bottles, it is recommended you wash them by hand. In particular the main bottle piece. The threaded collar and the teat can go in the dishwasher no problem.
- To make it even more straight forward, you can wash it with a bottle brush made for the job.
- To sterilise the teat, put it in a pot of boiling water (tap water is fine) for 3-5 minutes.
- This baby’s bottle has internal volume graduation markings in millilitres.
- Remember, you baby will change and grow! Don’t forget to change the teat as your baby develops.
- To transform it into a thermal drinking canteen, simply change the teat, spout or lid!:
- PURA Kiki XL Sipper Spout:: suitable for a toddler transitioning up from an insulated baby’s bottle to a thermal water bottle whilst still learning.
- PURA Kiki Silicone Straw:: a straw spout for avoiding spills when it comes to drinking in bed, in the car or on the go in the street.
- PURA Kiki Silicone Sealing Discs: sealing discs that allow you to transform this infant’s bottle into a thermal water-tight drinking canteen.
- Big Mouth Silicone Sport Top: perfect for making your insulated drink bottle ready for when you are running around in the park or working out.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Total volume: 260 ml
- Marked internal volume: 200 ml
- Height with teat: 22 cm
- Diameter: 5.5 cm
- Weight: 250 g
- Materials: AISI 304 -18/8 stainless steel & medical-grade silicone.
- It comes with a medium flow teat for 3 months+ and a silicone cap.
- Responsibly made in China. Until now, we have not found any stainless steel baby’s bottles that are made in Europe.