PURA Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Child's SIPPY bottle 260ml. Sippy Spout
This stainless steel insulated child’s bottle has a transition style mouth, a silicone XL Sipper Spout. It’s the only 100% plastic-free bottle of its type on the market. The Sippy combination is the ideal transition for your toddler when he or she is ready move away from a bottle with a teat.
This toddler’s insulated bottle is a safe, reusable and toxin-free way to keep your little one hydrated.
Like all the drinking bottles in the PURA stainless range this bottle easily converts, as your baby grows, into a regular drinking bottle by simply swapping the sipper spout for another PURA silicone lid.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU USE A STAINLESS STEEL BOTTLE WITH YOUR BABY
Stainless steel is much safer and healthier than plastic when it comes to feeing your kids. Plastic is a porous material that can easily transfer its components to whatever it come into contact with. Even when it comes to plastic kid’s bottles made (by law) without biphenol A or phlathates, there are no guarantees that they do not contain other problematic components.
WHY HAVE WE CHOSEN THIS INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL BOTTLE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- It is the healthiest option for our children because it’s made exclusively with stainless steel and medical-grade silicone. Two materials that have been shown to be completely safe for the health of our babies.
- This insulated baby bottle keeps liquid war 6 hours and cold for up to 24 hours (iced).
- It is very easy for little hands to grip thanks to its medical-grade silicone sleeve that means it doesn’t slip.
- It is shatter-proof which means it can withstand being thrown around the classroom and/or in the park.
- It has a drip-proof seal to avoid leaks.
- It has internal volume marks that are very useful.
- Stainless steel is very safe: -> we explain why here.
- If you would like to know more about the quality brand PURA Stainless we tell you all about them here.
OUR PRODUCT USE TIPS & ADVICE
- All parts of this bottle can be washed in the dishwasher.
- If you wash it by hand we recommend using a natural soap & a bottle brush made for baby’s bottles..
- You can safely boil it, there is no risk of it breakage.
- To sterilize the SIPPER spout of the bottle you can put it in a pot of boiling tap water for 5 minutes.
- To convert this insulated jkid's bottle into another type of drinking bottle you can use one of the following teats or lids:
- PURA Classic Anti-colic Teat: perfect for converting this bottle in a baby’s feeding bottle.
- PURA Kiki Silicone Straw: very useful thanks to it’s straw-like top that helps to avoid spills and drips when drinking on the move or in the car.
- PURA Kiki Silicone Sealing Discs: converts this toddler’s bottle into a wide mouthed drinking bottle.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Total Volume: 260 ml
- Volume marked on the inside of the child’s bottle: 200ml
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 22cm.
- Weight: 250g
- From 6 months of age.
- Materials: AISI 304 – 18/8 stainless steel and medical-grade silicone.
- Made responsibly in China. Up until this point in time, we have not found any stainless steel baby bottle brands who manufacture in Europe.
- Stainless Steel
Other products in the same category: