Facial cleansing brush with handle
This round manual facial cleansing brush is made of wood and light bristle. It is perfect for face skin massage and exfoliation.
It is a very good alternative to purifying cleansing gels full of plastic microbeads.
Features of our facial cleansing brush with handle:
- Oiled beechwood.
- Light bristles.
- This brush gently yet thoroughly cleanses your facial skin, drawing out impurities for smooth, glowing skin and purified pores.
Use recommendations of our facial cleansing brush with handle:
- Wash your face with water and leave it wet.
- Rub your skin with slow and gentle circular movements starting with the forehead, then with your cheeks, chin and endind with the neck.
For sensitive skins use once a week.
For normal or oily skins, you can use it twice a week.
Avoid eye contour.
After the cleansing your skin might redden and be a little itchy.
End the cleansing applying a facial toner and a nuturing cream or oil.
PRECAUTION: Do not use this kind of brush for very dry or specially sensitive skins. Do not use on redness or irritated part of the skin.
Cares of the facial cleansing brush with handle:
- Clarify and rinse after use.
- Let to air dry.
- Store it in a dry area.
- Once in a while, you can let it soak in a mix of water, white vinegar and baking soda. Then clarify, rinse and let to air dry.
- Hair Diameter: 5 x 3 cm.
- Lenght: 15 cm.
Made in the European Union for Sinplastico.
- Local wood
- Made in Europe