Natural wild coconut and vanilla shampoo bar for dry hair
If you have dry hair and a sensitive scalp you may be reluctant to try a natural solid shampoo bar, but let us reassure you: you just have to try this one. The coconut oil and the white clay leave your hair soft, cleaning it gently. While the aroma of vanilla flowers, derived from natural ingredients, will leave your hair smelling wonderful.
If this were not enough, this zero waste shampoo bar is made by hand in France and does not contain essential oils, making it the perfect option for pregnant women, those breastfeeding and people with sensitive skin.
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU STOP USING SYNTHETIC SHAMPOOS?
The majority of synthetic shampoos are sold in plastic bottles and contain endocrine disruptors, chemical substances that are harmful to our hormonal system.
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND THIS NATURAL COCONUT &VANILLA BAR FOR DRY HAIR?
- It’s the zero waste and plastic-free alternative to conventional shampoos.
- They last twice as long as a bottle of regular shampoo.
- It works. It deeply cleans and nourishes dry and brittle hair, meaning you can go longer between washes.
- It’s gentle. It provides a gentle wash whilst caring for the most sensitive skin.
- It’s safe. You can use it whilst pregnant or breastfeeding and also to wash the hair of the smallest members of the household.
- It is handmade in the south of France.
- Sulphate free.
- Vegan & Palm Oil free.
- It is simple to transport. You can easily take it traveling, to the gym or to the pool.
- It comes in cardboard packaging.
OUR TIPS AND ADVICE FOR USE
- Massage your hair and scalp under the shower, so that the water penetrates thoroughly.
- Once your hair is soaked, rub the shampoo bar with your hands or on your head very gently to avoid knots and tangles.
- Natural shampoos do not foam up as much as their synthetic counterparts, so be careful not to apply too much.
- Once washed, rinse thoroughly to avoid leaving any residue behind.
- If required, repeat the process.
- To ensure that your solid shampoo bar doesn’t get wasted and washed away, keep it out of the shower and allow it to dry completely between uses.
- Be patient. During the first few days or weeks you hair may need time to get used to its new routine and to rid itself of built up toxins & for more tricks and tips visit our blog post on the topic: “Marion’s tricks for making the most of your natural shampoo bar”.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Weight: 55g
- Ethically made in France by Lamazuna.
- Packaging:small cardboard box.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate: Natural surfactant derived from coconut oil. This allows the product to lather.
- Certified organic coconut oil.
- Kaolinite: white clay with calming properties.
- Stearic acid, palmitic acid: the vegetable stearin or triglygeride made up primarily of stearic acid and palmitic acid derived from olive oil. This helps the shampoo bar to remain solid. Despite its name, there is NO Palm Oil in this ingredient.
- Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, coco glucoside: another gentle surfactant derived from coconut oil. It helps to create a soft and luxurious foam.
- Natural coco & vanilla fragrance.
- Sunflower oil and tocopherol: plant-based antioxidant (vitamin E), helps to prevent the vegetable oils from going rancid.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe