Organic sensual aphodisiac moisturising body oil 100ml
We know that routine is a killer. Between work, studies, meeting up with friends and family obligations, it is nearly impossible to find a moment to enjoy some intimacy and pleasure. It’s often pushed to the bottom of the “to-do” list.
To address this, here we bring you this organic sensual and aphrodisiac moisturising body oil that as well as being natural and chemical-free, is edible. Use it as a massage oil or put it on your skin after a shower when getting ready for that special date.
Use it with your partner, on your own or whatever way takes your fancy, but be sure to use it. We promise that it’s blend of deep and woody fragrances will be sure to awaken your senses...Anyone else feeling the heat around here?
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU USE NATURAL MOISTURISING OILS
Natural moisturising oils are an excellent alternative to regular moisturising creams or oils made from ingredients derived from petroleum (that contain endocrine disruptors that are harmful to your health).
WHY WE INCLUDED THIS MOISTURISING OIL IN OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- It’s the zero waste alternative to moisturising creams, body milks and oils that come packaged in plastic.
- It’s made in Teruel, Spain in a responsible and ethical way.
- It’s ingredients are 100% organically certified.
- It’s made from local ingredients (0 km): 53% of its ingredients have been grown within 100km of the factory.
- It’s natural and it is free from preservatives, colours, mineral oils, parabens, paraffins and PEGs (polyethylene glycols).
- It’s vegan and is NOT tested on animals.
- It’s of the highest quality: all of the oils used are cold-pressed and of virgin quality to ensure their natural properties make it into the end-product.
- It’s very moisturising: it will leave your skin feeling soft after just one application.
- It is perfect for sensitive and/or dry skin: due to the natural properties of the olive, almond, sunflower and sesame oils.
- It makes a perfect massage oil.
- It’s aroma, a blend of patchouli and nutmeg, is lovely without being overly sweet.
- It’s zero waste: it comes in glass and recyclable aluminium packaging, it only has plastic in it’s dropper cap.
OUR TIPS AND ADVICE FOR USE
- As a moisturising oil, apply to wet skin after showering.
- As a massage oil, apply to your hands and rub them together to warm the oil, then start to massage.
- This product does NOT contain artificial preservatives, so we recommend that you store it in a cool, dry place with the lid on after use.
- Once opened, the product maintains it’s properties and characteristics for 8 months.
- If the oil gets on your clothes or any other material, you can use our stain removal laundry soap.
- If the clothes are white, also apply a little sodium percarbonate to the stain, leave it to work and then rinse with hot water.
- We do not recommend using this oil if you are allergic to nuts (it contains nutmeg) or to essential oils.
- This oil is not suitable for children, or for pregnant or breast-feeding women, as it contains essential oils.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 100ml.
- Handmade in Spain by Matarrania.
- Packaging: glass bottle with aluminium cap.
- Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, patchouli essential oil, nutmeg essential oil.
- INCI: Olea europaea fruit oil*, Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*, Sesamum indicum oil*, Pogostemon cablin oil*, Myristica fragrans fruit oil*.
- Contains eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol y limonene, naturally present in the essential oils.
*This product contains a small piece of plastic, it’s dropper cap.
- Contain essential oils
- Made in Europe
Other products in the same category: