Organic moisturising cream for the neckline 30 ml
The skin on our neck and décolletage is often forgotten about and, at the same time, it’s skin that needs the most care, in particular if your skin is dry or sensitive. Therefore, this organic moisturising cream for the neckline is formulated with natural organic oils right here in Spain, and it is packaged in glass to protect it.
Its combination of oils, rich in vitamin E, offers a source of antioxidants to make you skin look and feel fresh, bright and taught, even in the colder months.
The balm that you need to avoid dryness, itchiness and fine lines and wrinkles whilst also delivering hydration and elasticity to this sensitive area. Start to take care of your neck and décolletage today in a natural way. You deserve it.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU USE NATURAL MOISTURISING CREAMS
Moisturising creams that are formulated with natural ingredients do not contain toxic ingredients that are harmful to your health, but instead take advantage of the natural properties of the oils to care for your skin in a healthy way without being detrimental to the environment.
WHY IS THIS MOISTURISING CREAM A STAPLE AT OUR PLACE
- It’s the zero waste, plastic-free alternative to traditional moisturising creams.
- It’s responsibly made in Teruel, Spain.
- All it’s ingredients are organically certified.
- It’s does NOT contain ingredients that are harmful to your health: such as parabens, paraffins and other petroleum derivatives.
- It’s local: 41% of its ingredients are grown locally.
- It’s vegan and is NOT tested on animals.
- It’s effective after only a few days of use, making the skin of your neckline look firm and healthy.
- It can also be used on your face.
- It smells fresh and pleasant, with a touch of rosehip and lemongrass.
- It helps to calm your skin after extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- It is non-greasy: even though it does not contain water and it’s texture is thick, it is a non-comedogenic cream. That means it will not block your pores.
- It’s delivers antioxidants: thanks to the natural properties of the olive, almond, sunflower and sesame oils used in its formulation.
- It’s healing and regenerative: due to the inclusion of rosehip, geranium oils and Aragónese (Spanish) sage.
- It’s moisturising and firming: thanks to the power of Shea butter and the hazelnut oil.
- It’s zero waste: it’s presented in a glass jar with a recyclable aluminium lid.
OUR TIPS AND ADVICE FOR USE
- Apply a small amount to the neckline on clean skin with gentle upward movements in the morning and evening
- This moisturising cream does NOT contain artificial preservatives, so you should store it in a cool, dry spot after opening.
- At higher temperatures (more than 45ºC) Shea butter melts into liquid. To avoid this happening, keep your cream in the fridge on very hot days.
- Once opened, the cream maintains its active properties for the duration of 8 months.
- We do not recommend using this oil if you are allergic to nuts (it contains almond and hazelnut oils) or if you are sensitive to essential oils.
- This cream is not suitable for children, or for pregnant or breast-feeding women, as it contains essential oils and sage.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 30ml.
- Hand-crafted in Spain by Matarrania.
- Packaging: glass and recyclable aluminium.
- Ingredients: Shea butter, extra virgin olive oil, hazelnut oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, Aragónese (Spanish) sage, geranium essential oil, rosehip oil, lemongrass essential oil. Contains linalool, citronellol, geraniol, limonene: naturally present in the essential oils.
- INCI: Butyrospermum parkii (karité/shea) butter*, Olea europaea (oliva virgen extra /extra virgin olive oil)*, Corylus avellana (avellana / hazelnut) seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (almendras / almond) oil*, Helianthus annuus (girasol / sunflower) seed oil *,Sesamum indicum (sésamo / sesame) oil *, Salvia lavandulifolia (salvia de Aragón / sage) extract*, Pelargonium roseum (geranio) oil*, Rosa moschata (rosa mosqueta / rosehip) seed oil*, Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil*. *organic (100% of the ingredients).
- Contains eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol y limonene, naturally present in the essential oils.
- Contain essential oils
- Made in Europe