Tea tree soap bar
This natural tea tree solid soap is perfect for taking care of skin that is prone to acne. Tea tree oil is well known for its natural antiseptic properties.
You can also use it as a shampoo and it is particularly useful when fighting lice or nits. It’s made using traditional soap-making techniques in Zamora Spain, by a family run company with a lot of heart.
WHY WE RECOMMEND NATURAL SOAP BARS
To stop using plastic in your bathroom and start a 100% natural showering routine, solid soap bars are ideal. If you choose one made with natural ingredients, the bar of soap will ensure that you are not releasing problem causing microplastics out into our environment. You will also be able to avoid synthetic compounds that are suspected of having negative health effects.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS TEA TREE SOAP BAR
- If you have acne-prone skin, this soap is your new best friend.
- You can use it to wash your face and your body.
- You can also shampoo your hair with it as an anti-lice treatment.
- Thanks to it’s olive oil base it is very nourishing and hydrating.
- The tea tree oil helps to regulate your sebaceous glands, with helpful natural antiseptic properties to help maintain healthy skin.
- It’s vegan and has NOT been tested on animals.
- It’s 100% natural. It does NOT contain any toxic chemicals such as colours, preservatives or artificial fragrances and it is made with superior quality vegetable oils extracted solely via mechanical means combined with tea tree (Melaleuca arternifolia).
- It does NOT contain palm oil or essential oils.
- It is biodegradable and lasts a long time.
- It is made using traditional soap-making techniques and superior quality ingredients in Teruel, Spain. Each bar of soap is unique.
OUR TIPS AND ADVICE FOR USE
- You can use it in the shower everyday or simply to wash your face.
- For washing your hair: apply the bar of soap directly to your hair, massage in and leave it for 3-4 minutes, allowing the foam to work, then rinse with lots of water. Always repeat a second time.
- For combating acne: you can alternate between this soap and our natural sulphur soap. We would also recommend exfoliating your skin once a week with our red clay soap.
- If you get soap in your eyes, rinse them with lots of water.
- We recommend you store your soap in a dry spot to avoid it getting washed down the drain.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Height: 9cm
- Width: 5cm
- Weight: 120-140g, being handmade, their weight can vary slightly.
- Made in Spain by Jabón Zorro D’Avi.
- Packaging: comes in a small cardboard box, made with a minimum of 80% recycled fibres.
- Ingredients: Olive oil, water, tea tree (Melaleuca arternifolia) oil and sodium hydroxide.
- INCI:OLEA EUROPEA OIL, AQUA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe