Ecological cellulose and cotton sponge wipe 17x20 cm.
This small cellulose and cotton kitchen sponge will allow you to clean your home without polluting the oceans or environment with microplastics. It is perfect to klean small areas like cooker, microwaves or bathroom sink.
It is available in many colours to clean every corner of your house.
WHY IT´S IMPORTANT TO STOP USING MICROFIBER KITCHEN SPONGES
Microfiber sponges release their fibers into the environment at the time of washing and in the air of our homes.
The microfibers are an impossible plastic to recycle and because they are so small can´t be filtered out before pollluting the environment. Their small size also makes them the first to enter the food chain and end up on our plates.
WHY WE USE CELLULOSE AND COTTON SPONGE CLEANER IN OUR HOMES
- It is ecological. It is made of 100% natural materials: 70% cellulose and 30% cotton.
- Chemical free by company with Oeko-tex Standard 100 certificate.
- It is efficient and durable. It is very absorbent and easy to use. It is tough and you can use it for all types of surfaces without risk of damaging it.
- It is practical. It does not go fluffy or shred.
- It is made in Europe.
- It is zero residue: washable and reusable.
- Lint-free and pleasantly soft.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Wash it as soon as they are dirty in the washing machine at 40-60 º to avoid the development of bacteria.
- You can use them with our solid dish soap.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Dimensions: 171 x 200 mm.
- High suction power 5L per square meter
- Sold individually so you can buy only the quantity you need and choose the colour you prefer.
- Made in Europe.
- Made in Europe
Other products in the same category: