Ecological cellulose and cotton sponge wipe 21X22 cm.
This medium size cellulose and cotton kitchen sponge is perfect to clean your home without polluting the oceans or environment with microplastics.
It comes in a large range of colour and is washable and reusable for years.
WHY IT´S IMPORTANT TO STOP USING MICROFIBER KITCHEN SPONGES
Microfiber wipes and sponges release very tiny beats of plastic into the environment at the time of washing and in the air of our homes.
The microfibers are an impossible plastic to recycle and because they are so small, they can´t be filtered out before pollluting the environment.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN THIS CELLULOSE AND COTTON WIPE
- It is made in Europe by an Oeko-tex Standard 100 certified company.
- It is made with 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, both 100% natural materials.
- It is ecological and zero-waste. Biodegradable and compostable (in accordance with EN 13432 standard)
- It is efficient and last very long: you can wash it and reuse it for years.
- It is very practical. It does not go fluffy or shred.
- Lint-free and pleasantly soft.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Ww recommend you to wash it frequently in the washing machine at 40-60 º to avoid the development of bacteria.
- You can use them with our solid dish soap.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Dimensions: 210 x 220 mm.
- High suction power 5L per square meter.
- Made in Europe.
- Sold individually: you can buy the colour you like more and the exact number you need.
- Made in Europe