Organic coconut and vanilla solid conditioner
We would like to introduce you to your new partner in crime when it comes to zero waste haircare. An eco-friendly, vegan, solid conditioner, that is made by hand in France. Its 100% natural ingredients, such as coconut oil and notes of sweet vanilla will make your hair smell good enough to eat.
Recommended for all hair-types, this little shower addition will make brushing and styling your hair a breeze. As if this wasn’t enough, this zero waste solid conditioner bar contains NO essential oils, making it the perfect option for pregnant or breastfeeding women and for those with very sensitive skin.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU STOP USING SYNTHETIC CONDITIONERS
The majority of synthetic hair conditioners are sold in waste generating plastic bottles, and contain endocrine disruptors, chemical substances that are harmful to the environment and our hormonal systems.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS NATURAL COCONUT & VANILLA CONDITIONER BAR
- It’s a perfect zero waste and plastic-free alternative to conventional conditioners.
- It lasts ages: you don’t need to use much and what’s more it allows you to go longer between washes.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- It works: it intensely nourishes your hair, leaving it feeling silky soft and making it easier to manage.
- It’s ergonomic: It has been designed in a shape that is easy to grip and use.
- It is eco-friendly: 100% natural ingredients and it is certified by BIO COSMOS Organic.
- It is gentle: You will love its exotic aroma and the feel of your silky hair after using it.
- It’s safe: It doesn’t contain essential oils, so you can use it whilst pregnant or breastfeeding and it is also suitable to wash the hair of the smallest members of the household.
- It is handmade in the south of France by Lamazuma.
- Sulphate- and palm oil-free.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- It’s easy to take with you. You can take it traveling, to the gym or to the pool.
- It comes in cardboard packaging.
OUR TIPS AND ADVICE FOR USE
- The wide, flat shape of our conditioner bar was designed to make it easy to hold and apply.
- After washing your hair squeeze out any excess water, if necessary use a towel.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner with your fingers (working it into a lather in your hands first). Alternatively, you can apply it directly to the ends.
- Work the conditioner through your hair.
- Rinse. It's as simple as that!
- Keep the conditioner on a self-draining soap dish (and/or outside the shower) between uses so that it dries properly – and lasts a long time!
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Weight: 75g
- Ethically handmade in France by Lamazuna.
- Packaging: small cardboard box.
100% naturally derived ingredients:
- Zea mays starch*: corn starch absorbs any excess sebum on the lengths of your hair and leaves hair feeling silky. It also has a matt effect and gives a soft and velvety feel to the product.
- Glyceryl stearate**: this self-emulsifying base, made from rapeseed and olive oils, gives the product a creamy texture once in contact with water.
- Cocos nucifera oil*: coconut oil, used for its nourishing action, smooths the hair and gives it shine and vitality.
- Polyglyceryl-4 oleate**: this surfactant has a cleansing effect and is used to ensure that the ends of the hair are completely clean (plant-derived, palm-free).
- Copernicia cerifera cera*: carnauba wax has excellent film-forming properties, which enables it to protect the hair. It also gives consistency to the product.
- Fragrance**: a delicate, naturally derived vanilla scent.
- Glyceryl citrate cross polymer**, glycerin**, aqua, caprylyl/capryl wheat bran / straw glycosides**, sorbitol**: biodegradable surfactants giving a slight foaming effect.
- Tocopherol**, helianthus annuus seed oil**: plant-derived antioxidant (vitamin E), prevents the oxidation of botanical oils and waxes, diluted in sunflower oil to make it easier to use.
- Caesalpinia spinosa gum*: tara gum, also known as Peruvian carob, is a conditioner that's used to make hair easier to manage.
INCI list: ZEA MAYS STARCH*, GLYCERYL STEARATE**, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, GLYCERYL CITRATE CROSS POLYMER**, POLYGLYCERYL-4 OLEATE**, GLYCERIN**, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM*, PARFUM**, AQUA, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL WHEAT BRAN/ STRAW GLYCOSIDES**, SORBITOL**, TOCOPHEROL**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL**.
* from organic farming • 47.5% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
** naturally derived Cosmos Organic certified by Cosmécert according to the Cosmos standard.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe