Alfalfa organic soap and shampoo bar
Remineralizing organic solid shampoo especially suitable for brittle, dry and dull hair. Restore balance to your hair, giving you healthy, silky and shiny hair.
It is the healthy and eco-friendly alternative to shampoos because it does not generate plastic waste and is 100% natural.
Features of our Alfalfa organic shampoo bar:
- 100% natural soap: Handmade soap bar made of top quality vegetable oils obtained only by mechanical processes based on alfalfa (Medicago sativa)
- Palm oil free.
- 87% organic ingredients.
- Dermatologically tested. Not tested on animals.
- Plastic-free: Cardboard box with a minimum of 80% fiber from recycled material and 100% biocompostable. Printing inks are vegetable based greases.
- Fragrances, colourants or preservatives free.
- This shampoo improves and strengthens damage suffered from capillary structure. Alfalfa's nutritional and protective properties regenerate and repair hair from root to tip. Moreover, prevent micro-cracks and split ends, and hydrate the hair fiber, leaving flexible, shiny and hydrated hair.
- Better for short hair.
- This excellent remineralizing soap is also very effective with brittle nails. In addition, it is very useful for healing wounds and can bring benefits to bags under the eye and dark undereye circles.
- Brand: Jabón Zorro D'Avi
Tips for use:
- Hair use: apply the shampoo bar directly on the head, massage gently with fingertips and rinse with water, tepid if possible.
- For brittle nails, dark circles and bags under the eye use it as an ordinary soap bar letting the foam work for a few minutes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- 9 x 5 cm.
- 120 gr.
Made in Spain.
Ingredients: OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL*, AQUA, MEDICAGO SATIVA LEAF POWDER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE.
* Certified organic ingredient
87% certified organic ingredients
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe