Wooden mushroom brush, round shape
This wooden mushroom brush allows you to eliminate “in-situ” the leftover dirt, grass and leaves that frequently get stuck to button mushrooms, fungi and wild mushrooms before they are dried.
The brush’s natural horsehair bristles are very firm and its tips are unbeatably gentle so they don’t affect the condition of the mushrooms when you clean them before cooking them.
Features of our wooden mushroom brush:
- Natural light brown pig hair not dyed.
- Pigs are bred in small farms, which has an impact on animal welfare (Mass-production pigs do not have long hair).
- The head is made from untreated beech wood made from sustainable forest.
- The very firm bristles and the unbeatably gentle tips ensure the condition of the mushrooms is not affected.
- 100% plastic-free and biodegradable.
- Mushrooms washed under water lose taste as well as valuable nutrients. It’s better to remove sand or soil with a brush without water.
How to use:
- At the time of harvest: Gently brush the leftover dirt, grass and leaves that frequently get stuck to button mushrooms, fungi and wild mushrooms before they are dried. If you remove these bits at the time of harvesting, the work is considerably reduced.
- In the kitchen: Clean away the dirt using a damp brush and rinse.
- Store the musroom brush in a dry place.
- Do not leave to soak.
- To easily remove the bits of dirt and leaves trapped in the brush you can comb it with our special brush cleaning comb.
- If you would like to give the brush a more thorough clean, you can wash it with warm soapy water.
- Then rinse it and leave it to air dry.
- Overall length: 6 cm.
- Brush head diameter; 5 cm.
- Brush hair Diameter: 2,5 cm.
- Hair length: 3 cm.
Made in the European Union for Sinplástico.
Other products in the same category: