Scrubbing red clay organic soap bar
Soap especially suitable for acne, blackheads and pimples. It stands out as a body scrub for cleansing both face and body once or twice a week. It is also very effective for corns and calluses.
It is the healthy and eco-friendly alternative to scrubbing gels because it does not contain any plastic microbeads and is 100% natural.
- 100% natural soap: Handmade soap bar made of top quality vegetable oils obtained only by mechanical processes, white clay or Kaolin and red clay.
- Dermatologically tested. Not tested on animals.
- Palm oil free.
- Fragrances, colourants or preservatives free.
- Great exfoliating soap indicated for acne, blackheads and pimples because clay has a special quality to eliminate toxins from the skin, keeping it free of impurities and bacteria that cause diseases such as acne. It is also a perfect skin disinfectant.
- In addition, it is very effective for corns and calluses since red clay is highly effective in skin cleansing and detoxifying, the high iron oxide content helps to revitalise cells
- It is not recommended to use on sensitive or very dry skin.
- This soap also activates blood circulation in the area where we use it, helping to keep the skin nourished and hydrated and delaying skin aging. The clay also helps to strengthen the skin tissue due to the nutrients it provides.
- Brand: Jabón Zorro D'Avi
How to use:
- Body use: Apply gently massaging directly with the soap bar or with a suitable sponge, let the lather work more time on the area to treat, and rinse.
- Face use: Moisten your face, build some lather with your hands and then apply with a gentle massage spreading it in circular motions insisting on the forehead, nose and chin, let the lather work for a while and rinse.
- To improve the effects of this Clay Soap in the treatment of corns and calluses we recommend the additional use of pumice stone<.
- Depending on your skin type we recommend to use it only once or twice a week.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- 9 x 5 cm.
- 120 gr.
Plastic-free: Cardboard box with a minimum of 80% fiber from recycled material and 100% biocompostable. Printing inks are vegetable based greases.
Handmade in Spain.
Ingredients: OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL*, AQUA, ILLITE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
* Certified organic ingredient
100% certified organic ingredients
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe
Other products in the same category:
- On sale!