Organic cocoa butter bar
Organic cocoa butter bar perfect as face cream, body butter and/or massage oil.
It is cruelty free, vegan and zero-waste. The plastic-free 3 in 1 cosmetic.
Try it, you will love it!
Description of the organic cocoa butter:
- Theobroma cacao seed butter: Cocoa butter is made up of fatty acids that provide hydration to the epidermis and nourish it. It is also film-forming and strengthens the natural barrier that is the skin.
- Copernica cerifera cera: Carnauba wax is used for its film-forming properties which help maintain hydration in the skin. It also provides the hardness and heat resistance necessary for our new cocoa butter in summer.
- Tocopherol: from helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Antioxidant of vegetable origin (Vitamin E), which helps prevent the rancidity of vegetable oils. It is contained in sunflower oil.
- Fragrance : A delicious fragrance that will accompany your cocooning moments.
- CI77007 : Pigment of mineral origin.
- 3 in 1 moisturiser: Face cream, body butter and/or massage oil.
- 100% natural.
- 97,3% organic ingredients.
- Suitable for pregnant women.
- Plastic-free packaging made from recycled cardboard.
- Very practical for travelling.
- You can store it in a small glass pot for convenience.
- Brand: Lamazuna.
How to use organic cocoa butter:
Lamazuna’s natural solid cocoa butter can be used in 3 different ways:
- As a facial cream for normal to dry skin: Unlike creams with synthetic ingredients, this cream will neither block skin pores nor cover the skin with a greasy film. The cocoa butter deeply nourishes the skin whilst allowing it to breathe. Easy to apply, taking into account the time of year and your skin type.
- As a body cream: The baobab oil makes this cream ideal for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy, but it is also an excellent body moisturiser for those who are not pregnant!
- As a frangipani based massage oil: If we allow it to melt a little more it becomes a rich massage oil with a lovely scent.
Caution!, this formulation is designed to melt once in contact with the body’s skin, therefore it is important to avoid contact with alternate heat sources and it must be protected from high temperatures (heaters, hot weather)
How to melt it?
- Place the solid cocoa butter bar on the part of the body you wish to moisturise for a few seconds and your body heat will transform the cocoa butter into a moisturising oil. Leave the bar in contact with the body for a longer or shorter period of time, depending on the area of application desired.
Ingredients: THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER *, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA *, PARFUM **, TOCOPHEROL **, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL **, CI 77007 **.
* from organic farming.
97.3% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
** of natural origin.
It is labeled Cosmos Organic certified by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard but also Slow Cosmétique and Cruelty Free & Vegan by PETA.
- Weight: 50 g.
- Diameter: 4,3 cm.
- Height: 4,2 cm.
Handmade in France.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe