"Bento Wet Box" Rectangular Airtight Stainless Steel Eco Lunch Box
This airtight stainless steel nifty bento container is specifically designed to hold wet meals like saucy entrées, fluffy dressed salads, and generous take-out restaurant portions.
The ecological, healthy and durable alternative to plastic containers.
Features of the Stainless Steel Eco Lunch Box:
- Brand: EcolunchBox
- 100% food-grade stainless steel 304. (18% Chrome and 8% Nickel).
- They are also tested to safeguard against lead and other hard metals that could be unsafe. They are free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS).
- No plastic.
- No leaks. this long-lasting stainless steel food container is built to literally take a licking and keep on ticking without dripping. thanks to soft-close latch and silicone gasket.
- Food-grade silicone gasket. The gasket can be removed for cleaning.
- Not for use in microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven.
- Hygienic: This box features rounded corners, so there are no hard angles that allow germs and bacteria to hide out inside.
- ECOlunchbox values labor standards and has researched each of the factories where our products are produced to ensure that practices are fair, safe and equitable for the people involved in making our products. Children do not work in the factories where our products are produced.
- Suitable for freezing.
- Dishwasher safe.
How to take care of the Stainless Steel Eco Lunch Box:
Stainless steel is a material that is used extensively in the kitchen due to its general resilience against things like heat and corrosion, along with a pretty good level of stain resistance. Usually, the chromium within stainless steel reacts to oxygen in the air and forms a protective film, preventing problems like rust and reducing the risk of permanent marks. With gentle care and regular cleaning, stainless steel will often last for many years. Regular gentle cleaning is required to preserve the appearance and integrity of its surface. In fact, stainless steel actually thrives with frequent cleaning, and, unlike some other materials, it is impossible to "wear out" stainless steel by excessive cleaning.
- Please wash all products with warm soapy water prior to first use.
- Once used, wash the stainless steel container with warm, soapy water.
- To remove stuck food, soak the bowl for a few minutes in warm, soapy water. After a few minutes, scrape it with a cloth, with your hands or with a wooden or bamboo spatula.
- For more stubborn cases, simply mix one tablespoon of baking soda with a little water making a thick paste. Cover the problem area and leave it for half an hour. Then wipe with a damp cloth, rinse and dry.
- Do not use bleach, harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners or hard scourers, because they scratch the surface and. With proper care and cleaning, your stainless steel lunch boxes can last a lifetime.
- Never use steel wool or steel brushes. They will scratch the surface of your stainless steel and make it more susceptible to rusting and staining.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Long-term exposure to table salt and vinegar mixes can damage stainless steel. In order to reduce chance of staining, do not allow the following acidic food items to remain on stainless steel surfaces for hours: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and salad dressing.
- If the sticker is a bit difficult to remove: Soak the container in hot soapy water ant then Rub with a cloth soaked in vinegar. If that doesn't work, soak the label with vegetable oil, then gently scrape off. Or, finally, Soak the container in boiling water, allow to cool slightly until you can handle, then scrub sticker off.
Dimensions of the Stainless Steel Eco Lunch Box:
- Length: 19 cm.
- Width: 14 cm.
- Height: 7 cm.
- Capacity: 40 oz / 5 cups (1,200 ml.)
- Weight: 0.38 kg.
Designed in California.
Responsibly made in India.
- Stainless Steel