Menstrual Cup Size B Mooncup
Made from soft medical grade silicone, the Mooncup is latex-free and contains no dyes, BPA, toxins or bleaches. It is the perfect alternative to tampons and disposable pads. Because the Mooncup is reusable, you only need one so it saves you money and helps the environment too.
- The Mooncup is a reusable menstrual cup, around two inches long and made from soft medical grade silicone.
- It is worn internally a lot lower than a tampon but, while tampons and pads absorb menstrual fluid, the Mooncup collects it.
- This means it doesn’t cause dryness or irritation, and also that it collects far more (three times as much as a tampon!).
- The Mooncup is designed to be folded and inserted into the vagina, then removed, rinsed and reinserted up to every 8 hours. A light seal is formed with your vaginal walls, allowing menstrual fluid to pass into the Mooncup without leakage or odour.
- This seal is released for removal, allowing you to empty the contents, rinse or wipe and reinsert. Comfortable, convenient and safe: the Mooncup can be used overnight and when travelling, swimming or exercising.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Please find more information about it's use in our blog post.
WHICH SIZE MAY I USE:
- Mooncup size A is recommended for women aged 30 and above, and all women who have given birth vaginally, regardless of age.
- Mooncup size B is recommended for women under the age of 30 who have not given birth vaginally.
Made in UK.