REUSABLE ORGANIC COTTON MAKE-UP REMOVAL PAD
We have some excellent news for you: it’s possible to clean and take care of your skin everyday without generating mountains of non-recyclable waste of disposable cotton pads and/or plastic packaging.
You don’t believe us? Well, check out these reusable organic cotton make-up removal pads. They are extra soft and gentle and are made here in Spain.
Make them part of your daily skincare routine and show off your healthy glowing skin without generating any waste. Won’t that feel good?
2 textures, 2 softness.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING DISPOSABLE SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Disposable skincare and personal hygiene products have a very short lifespan. However, as waste they hang around on the planet forever, polluting our earth and oceans with toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and the environment.
WHY THESE ORGANIC COTTON PADS ARE ESSENTIAL IN OUR SKINCARE ROUTINE
- They are the perfect plastic-free and zero waste switch from using disposable cleansing face pads.
- They are also the perfect alternative to those reusable round pads made from synthetic fibres that end up polluting the environment when they start to wear out and when being washed. You can read all about it in our post on the topic of synthetic microfibres here .
- They have an extra soft double layer of cotton, one side is for the most sensitive areas of the face, and the other side has a special texture to help clean away any impurities.
- They are eco-friendly: The fabric itself is woven here in Spain by an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified company.The cotton thread is GOTS certified organic, the fabric basement is 100% organic cotton.
- They are sewn with cotton thread.
- They are responsible and ethical. They are designed, put together, and sewn in Spain by a family run company.
- They are safe for your health and for the environment: no chemicals, such as whiteners, pesticides or other harmful toxic chemicals, have been used during the production process.
- They will last you ages: they are reusable and, if you follow our product care advice, they will last you a lifetime.
- Easy to clean.
- They are hard-wearing: each pad is made up of 2 layers of organic cotton, each side with a different texture.
- They are light-weight and prefect for travelling: they take up nearly no space in your toiletry bag.
- They are particularly well suited for those with skin allergiesand skin that is sensitive to chemicals.
- It’s a Minimall product: quality everyday products that last a lifetime, made in Europe with organic materials, so that you can live better with less.
PRODUCT USE TIPS & ADVICE
- Being made of organic cotton means that they may shrink slightly during the first wash.
- For stubborn stains such as mascara and/or lip gloss, soak them before washing.
- If stains persist, use sodium bicarbonate or sodium percarbonate.
- To make the very most of them, you can rub them with a little Marseille soap straight after each use, rinse clean and let them air dry. The next day you will have your cotton pad clean and ready to use again.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. If you want to whiten them after each use, use sodium percarbonate
- Wash at a maximum temperature of 30ºC.
- Air dry outdoors or in the drier at a low temperature.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150ºC.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Diameter: 9,5cm.
- Colour: natural raw cotton.
- Fabric weight: 2 layers of 250 gsm/m2
- Ethically made in Spain by Minimall.
- Packaging: packaging-free.
- Material: 100% certified organic cotton.
- Sold individually so that you can buy only the amount you need.
- Organic Cotton
- Made in Europe