Wooden sensory board
We have fallen in love with this wooden sensory board from the Vetas y Virutas brand. It gives us a whole array of perfect activities for stimulating our baby’s senses and motor skills.
It is also nice and compact and we usually carry it around with us in order to be able to keep the youngest members of the family busy and entertained whenever required, but at the same time knowing that they are playing with natural and healthy materials.
Suitable from 1 year old.
WHY WE USE A SENSORY BOARD MADE FROM NATURAL MATERIALS
These days you can find various sensory boards and panels on the market, but it’s important to find one that is made from natural materials and guaranteed to be non-toxic. Babies are very sensitive to chemicals and it is vital that their toys are free from substances that can be harmful to their health.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN THIS WOODEN SENSORY BOARD
- It offers your baby 4 different stimulating activities: a little wooden ball, a mirror, some coloured wooden squares, and various textures.
- It’s plastic-free and made from pine wood, coloured with eco-friendly natural dyes.
- The pine wood used originates from the north of Spain and is PEFC certified.
- It is free from all plastic.
- It’s handmade in Andalucía by Sonia and Alex from the brand Vetas y Virutas.
- This sensory panel will help your baby with their cognitive development. Your baby will be able to experiment with shapes and textures, they will learn to differentiate colours and at the same time with use their fine motor skills with the moving elements.
- It’s compact and very easy to carry around to keep your baby busy and entertained no matter where you are.
- From 1 year old.
OUR PRODUCT CARE TIPS AND TRICKS
- If it gets marked, clean with a damp cloth.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Size: 30 x 20cm
- Made from spanish PEFC pine wood and FSC Beechwood.
- Original design handcrafted in Andalucía.
- Local wood
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe