Wooden Colour Sequencing Game
This game is all about copying patterns, our little ones have become hooked on this one. It is very versatile and it helps to awaken their mathematical thinking.
It gets their memory working, develops their colour recognition and it is hand crafted using natural timber.
Age: 3 years +
WHY WE HAVE OPTED FOR THIS WOODEN GAME
Often, colour sequencing games are made from plastic and they are contraptions with lights, sounds and therefore needing batteries. It is interesting to offer our children toys that are not overstimulating and that allow them to focus on the activity they need do and also teaching them to value natural materials. Toys that are made of plastic are not recyclable, they can contain substances that are problematic for our health and if they use batteries they are worse still, because used batteries turn into toxic waste that is complicated to manage.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN THIS COLOUR SEQUENCING GAME
- This toy is liked by girls and boys..
- It is manufactured using natural eco-friendly pine and beech wood and XXX paints.
- The toy is made up of: a wooden base, 9 round pieces in 3 different pastel colours and 9 wooden game cards.
- It exercises the memory and mathematical thinking.
- It is perfect for playing on your own or as a family.
- It’s handmade in Andalucía by Sonia and Alex from Vetas & Virutas.
- Recommended from 3 years old.
OUR PRODUCT CARE TIPS AND TRICKS
- If it gets marked, clean with a damp cloth.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Size: 12 x 18cm
- Made from natural pine and beech wood.
- It’s handmade in Andalucía by Sonia and Alex from the brand Vetas & Virutas.
- Local wood
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe