Boxwood Baby's Spoon
This wooden baby's spoon has a very smooth surface and is soft to the touch. It makes a healthy and eco-friendly alternative to plastic spoons.
We have 2 types available with different sized spoon-heads, so that you can choose the best size for your baby’s mouth, their age and needs.
The non-porous nature of boxwood makes it a very hygienic timber and this also ensures it is dishwasher-safe.
Make the healthy switch from plastic cutlery. Plastic-free and Bisphenol A-free. (BPA-free).
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU USE WOODEN SPOONS TO FEED YOUR BABY
It is vital to protect our children from daily expose to toxic chemicals from the very beginning. Therefore, we do not recommend using plastic spoons to feed your kids. We encourage you to use healthier and safer materials, such as stainless steel or natural untreated wood, like that used to make our baby's spoons.
WHY ARE WE SUCH BIG FANS OF THESE BOXWOOD CHILDREN'S SPOONS
- They are a healthy and safe option when switching from plastic baby's spoons.
- They are locally handcrafted.
- They are free from chemical substances. Bisphenol-free & -free.
- Thanks to their rounded edges they adjust perfectly to your baby's mouth.
- Wood is a thermal insulator, thereby ensuring your baby doesn't burn his or her mouth.
- Wood is also helpful when your baby is teething.
- At Sinplástico we are very aware that the misuse of timber can lead to deforestation, and the loss of biodiversity. Therefore, we stock products made from local wood that meet responsible forest management requirements.
- If you would like to know more about all the benefits of boxwood, take a look at our page on this subject.
- These spoons can be washed by hand or popped in the dishwasher.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Available in 2 sizes:
- Total length: 14.2 cm
- Spoon-head length: 4.4 cm
- Spoon-head width: 2.7 cm
- Total length 16.2 cm
- Spoon-head length: 5 cm
- Spoon-head width: 3.3 cm
- Material: locally sourced wood complying with controlled and sustainable production.
- Handcrafted* in Spain.
* As this item is made by hand, each and every spoon is unique, thereby their size and shape may vary slightly.
- Madera de boj
- Made in Europe