Boxwood baby's spoon
This wooden baby's spoon has a very smooth surface and is soft to the touch. It is a healthy and eco-friendly alternative to plastic spoons.
We have 2 sizes available with different sized spoon-heads so that they can adjust to the size of the mouth, age and needs of your little one.
The poreless nature of boxwood makes it a very hygienic timber and this also ensures it is dishwasher-safe.
It is a healthier option to plastic cutlery. Free from all plastic and Bisphenol A (BPA).
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU USE WOODEN SPOONS TO FEED YOUR BABY
It is vital to protect our children from daily expose to toxic chemicals from the very beginning of their lives. Therefore, we do not recommend using plastic spoons to feed your kids. We encourage you to use healthier and safer materials such as stainless steel or natural untreated wood, like that used to make our baby's spoons.
WHY ARE WE SUCH BIG FANS OF THESE BOXWOOD CHILDREN'S SPOONS
- They are a healthy and safe option when switching from plastic baby's spoons.
- They are locally handcrafted.
- They are free from chemical substances. Bisphenol-free & -free.
- Thanks to their rounded edges they adjust perfectly to your baby's mouth.
- Wood, being a good isolator of heat, ensures your baby will not burn his or her mouth.
- Wood is your friend when it comes to your child's teething time.
- At Sinplástico we are very aware that irresponsible use of wood resources can encourage deforestation, and the loss of biodiversity. Therefore, we stock products made from local wood that meets the requirements for responsible forest management.
- If you would like to know more about all the benefits of boxwood, take a look at our page on the topic.
- These spoons can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Available in 2 sizes:
- Total length: 14.2 cm
- Spoon head length: 4.4 cm
- Spoon head width: 2.7 cm
- Total length 16.2 cm
- Spoon head length: 5 cm
- Spoon head width: 3.3 cm
- Material: locally sourced wood complying with controlled and sustainable production.
- Handcrafted* in Spain.
* As this item is made by hand, each and every spoon is unique, thereby their size and shape may vary slightly.
- Madera de boj
- Made in Europe
Other products in the same category:
- On sale!