Boxwood Honey Dipper Spoon
This natural wooden honey dipper is made with local boxwood, it is a sustainable, particularly robust and hygienic timber, thanks to it’s very compact and non-porous structure.
It’s ideal for making it easier to serve your honey in a healthier way. Plus, do you know what?
You can put it straight in the dishwasher!
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU COOK WITH WOODEN UTENSILS
When it comes to cooking it is really important to avoid using plastic utensils, because when they are exposed to heat they can contaminate your food with their chemical components. A better idea is to opt for utensils made from safe and sustainable materials, such as local boxwood.
WHY WE ARE SO FOND OF THIS BOXWOOD HONEY DIPPER SPOON
- The perfect natural and biodegradable switch from those plastic or silicone honey dippers.
- It’s beautiful and not only useful but also decorative to give your kitchen that natural touch.
- Boxwood is very long-lasting and resistant. It will last you for years.
- Made locally by master spoon-makers, free from toxic chemicals.
- It is made with boxwood that comes from sustainably managed forests. Here we tell you more about boxwood.
- Can be washed by hand or put in the dishwasher, no problem.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Overall length: 18 cm
- Material: Spanish Boxwood timber sourced from controlled and sustainable production sites.
- Handmade* in Spain.
*Each piece is unique, its size and shape can vary a little.
- Madera de boj
- Made in Europe