Boxwood Table Spoon
This wooden table spoon has a very smooth surface and is soft to the touch. It is a healthy and eco-friendly alternative to plastic spoons. They are perfect for taking on a picnic, to work, to a kid’s birthday party, to community celebrations.
We have 3 models available (across 2 sizes).
The non-porous nature of boxwood makes it a very hygienic timber and this also ensures it is dishwasher-safe.
It is a healthier option than plastic cutlery. Free from all plastic and Bisphenol A (BPA).
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU USE WOODEN SPOONS
It is vital to protect ourselves from daily exposure to toxic chemicals from the very beginning of our lives. Therefore, we do not recommend using plastic spoons at the table. We encourage you to use healthier and safer materials such as stainless steel or natural untreated wood, like that used to make our table spoons.
WHY ARE WE SUCH BIG FANS OF THESE BOXWOOD SPOONS
- They are the safe and healthy swap from using plastic spoons.
- They are handmade by local artisans.
- They are toxin-free, no Bisphenols or phthalates.
- You can choose from different spoon-head sizes and select the shape of the handle that’s right for you.
- As wood is a good isolator of heat, it will help you to not burn yourself.
- At Sinplastico we are very aware that irresponsible use of wood may favour deforestation, and thereby the loss of biodiversity. Therefore, we offer product made with local timbers that meet the requirements of responsible forest management.
- At Sinplástico we are very aware that irresponsible use of wood resources can encourage deforestation, and the loss of biodiversity. Therefore, we stock products made from local wood that meets the requirements for responsible forest management.
- If you would like to know more about all the benefits of boxwood, take a look at our page on the topic.
- Handwash or put straight in the dishwasher.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Available in 3 designs, across 2 sizes
- Total length: 22 cm
- Spoon head length: 8 cm
- Spoon head width: 4.6 cm
- Total length: 21.4 cm
- Spoon head length: 6.5 cm
- Spoon head width: 4 cm
- Material: locally sourced wood that complies with controlled and sustainable production.
- Handcrafted* in Spain.
* As this item is made by hand, each and every spoon is unique, thereby their size and shape may vary slightly.
- Madera de boj
- Made in Europe
Other products in the same category:
24.75 € Out of stock