Organic cotton vegetables storage bag
We have a fail-proof way of extending the life of your seasonal fruit and vegetables! Did you know that fridges use the water content of our food to keep it cool, and when food gets dehydrated it spoils more quickly?
So, if you store your fruit and veggies in cotton bags your fresh produce will last a lot longer. That’s why we have designed these stretchy organic cotton produce bags. The first on made in Europe!
This way, your fridge will be full of fresh and appetizing produce fighting to be eaten.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING USING PLASTIC BAGS
If you use plastic bags from the supermarkets and fruit shops to store your groceries in the fridge, you will find that fruit and veggies will soon start to rot, because these bags don’t let the contents breathe. They are also a waste of valuable resources and this can be easily avoided if you use your own breathable and reusable bags.
WHY THIS ORGANIC COTTON VEGETABLES STORAGE BAG IS ESSENTIAL FOR YOUR FOODY DAILY ROUTINE
- It is spacious and stretchy: in just one of this vegetable storage bag you can fit various fruit and vegetables, the bag adjusts to what’s inside.
- It is eco-friendly: The fabric itself is woven here in Spain by an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified company.The cotton thread is GOTS certified organic, the fabric basement is 100% organic cotton.
- Il is sewn with cotton thread.
- The label is made with cotton.
- It is responsible and ethical. It is designed, put together, and sewn in Spain by a family run company.
- It is safe for your health and for the environment: no chemicals, such as whiteners, pesticides or other harmful toxic chemicals, have been used during the production process.
- It will last you ages: It is reusable and, if you follow our product care advice, it will last you a lifetime.
- Easy to clean.
- It’s a Minimall product: quality everyday products that last a lifetime, made in Europe with organic materials, so that you can live better with less.
PRODUCT CLEANING TIPS
- Being made of organic cotton means that they may shrink slightly during the first wash.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. If you want to whiten them, use sodium percarbonate.
- Wash at a maximum temperature of 30ºC.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150ºC.
PRODUCT USE TIPS
- Vegetables need water to stay vibrant. Moisture is the key to keep veggies crisp. When damp, the cloth keeps moisture-loving vegetables moist and crisp in a breathable but high humidity environment.
- Moisture gradualy evaporates from the surface of the bag to circulate air and keep the vegetables “breathing.”
- The slightly moist environment of the bag keeps vegetables crisp far longer than vegetables stored in a plastic bag.
- First, rince and wring up the bag.
- Then wash your vegetables carefully and remove any damaged part.
- If you are storing lettuce or green leaves, no need to spin, let the bag do the job.
- Store in the main compartment of your refrigerator or in a slightly opened crisper drawer. When the bag dries out re-wet slightly by running it briefly under the faucet, vegetables and all.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Dimentions wide size: 30cm x 27,5cm
- Dimentions long size: 37cm x 22cm
- Colour: natural raw cotton.
- Fabric weight: 185 gsm/m2
- Ethically made in Spain by Minimall.
- Packaging: packaging-free.
- Material: 100% certified organic cotton.
- Organic Cotton
- Made in Europe