Red clay for making facial masks for sensitive skin
This powdered red clay comes in a small glass bottle and is perfect for making your own homemade exfoliating face masks. It is suitable for sensitive skin.
It enables you to exfoliate your skin naturally, without generating waste and whilst supporting the local economy.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING SYNTHETIC EXFOLIATING SCRUBS
An exfoliating gel may contain as much plastic amongst its contents, in the form of microplastics, as it does in its plastic packaging. Every time you apply a this type of scrub or skin peeling product, either to your face or your body, you can be sending up to 5000 particles of microplastic into the sea. Therefore, it is so important to use natural products to exfoliate your skin.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS POWDERED RED CLAY TO MAKE FACE MASKS
- This little glass bottle of clay will enable you to make your own natural exfoliating face masks without using plastic.
- It is solely made of natural powdered red clay, nothing else.
- It is free from parabens, additives, colours, preservatives and perfumes. It also does not contain mineral oils derived from petroleum.
- This product is completely biodegradable and respectful of the environment.
- Red clay is suitable for sensitive skin. It’s rich in iron oxides and hydroxides, that help to increase blood flow and stimulate lymphatic drainage.
- It delivers a gentle exfoliating effect that removes dead skin cells when you rinse.
- It’s responsibly manufactured in Spain (Castile & Leon).
- Its small glass bottle is reusable and recyclable.
- It is very easy and light to transport.
PRODUCT USE ADVICE AND TIPS
- You can use it alone or combined with other ingredients.
- Mix approximately one teaspoon of the clay powder with a little water to achieve a paste.
- Apply with a gentle massage to the desired area.
- Leave it on to work for a few minutes until the clay dries on the skin, then rinse off with plenty of water.
- Depending on how often your skin needs a deep exfoliating clean you can use it every now and then, monthly or weekly. We do not recommend using it more than twice a week.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 150 ml
- Clay origin: Spain
- Prepared and packaged in Spain by Zorro d'Avi Soaps.
- It comes in a glass pot with a metal lid.
- Ingredients: ILLITE
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe