Ghassoul clay for hair and face masks
This powdered Ghassoul clay (also called Rhassoul clay) comes in a glass pot and is ideal for making hair and face masks. It is suitable for oily hair.
This clay helps to clean the skin of impurities and at the same time removes any excess oil on the scalp. You can do this without generating waste and whilst supporting the local economy.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU STOP USING SYNTHETIC FACE MASKS
Hair and face masks that you normally find in the shops usually come packaged in plastic. As they are often not 100% natural, they can contain ingredients that can cause problems for your health and our ecosystems because they are not filtered out by our water drainage systems.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS GHASSOUL HAIR AND FACE MASK
- It is a plastic-free, zero waste product, that is free of toxic ingredients.
- The natural powdered clay comes from the deserts of Morocco.
- The product is biodegradable, vegan and cruelty-free. It has not been tested on animals.
- It’s free from parabens, additives, colours, preservatives and aromas.
- It does NOT contain mineral oils derived from petroleum.
- This clay has not been treated with radiation in order to preserve it.
- Its high silica content, along with its large surface area means that it has a high absorbency potential.
- As a face mask, it cleans away impurities giving it a gentle exfoliating effect, renovating by removing dead skin cells.
- As a hair mask, it is particularly recommended for oily hair as it has the ability to remove excess oil from the scalp. It gives your hair elasticity and long-lasting shine.
- This powdered clay is responsibly processed and packaged in Spain (Castile and Leon).
- It is very easy and light to transport.
- The glass packaging is reusable and recyclable.
PRODUCT USE ADVICE AND TIPS
- Take a teaspoon of clay and mix it with water until it forms a paste.
- Apply in a massaging motion into the desired area.
- Leave on the skin or hair for a few minutes to work until the clay dries.
- Rinse well with plenty of water.
- Use when necessary, a maximum of 2-3 times a week.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 150ml
- Moroccan Ghassoul clay prepared and packaged in Spain by Jabones Zorro d'Avi.
- It comes in a glass jar with a metal lid, both are reusable and recyclable.
- Ingredients: GHASSOUL clay
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe