Green clay for making face masks for oily and combination skin
This powdered green clay comes in a small glass jar and is perfect for making homemade exfoliating masks. It is suitable for combination and oily skin types.
It allows you to exfoliate your skin naturally, without using microplastics, but whilst buying locally.
WHY WE RECOMMEND AVOIDING USING SYNTHETIC SCRUBS
Synthetic exfoliating gels may contain as much plastic within their formulation, as microplastics, as they do in their external packaging. Every single time we apply a scrub, with this type of exfoliating product, we may be sending up to 5000 particles of microplastic into the ocean.. So, it is so important that we choose natural products when it comes time to exfoliate our skin.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS POWDERED GREEN CLAY FOR MAKING FACE MASKS
- With this little jar of clay you can make your own homemade natural face masks without using plastic.
- It only contains natural powdered green clay, that’s it, nothing else.
- Free from parabens, colours, preservatives and aromas. It also excludes mineral oils derived from petroleum.
- As it is totally natural it is also biodegradable and it’s use is environmentally friendly.
- Green clay is indicated for oily and combination skin types. It provides minerals, such as magnesium and it helps to eliminate any excess oil. It is absorbent, with antibacterial, detoxifying, and disinfectant properties. It gives your skin a deep cleanse.
- This clay is gently exfoliating and thereby removes dead skin when you rinse clean.
- It’s made responsibly in Spain (Castile & Leon).
- The glass jar packaging is reusable and recyclable.
- It is easy to store and take with you.
- It's cruelty-free, vegan and has not been tested on animals.
PRODUCT USE ADVICE AND TIPS
- Green clay can be used alone or in combination with other ingredients.
- Mix around a teaspoon of clay with some water to create a paste.
- Apply to the desired area whilst gently massaging the skin.
- Leave the mask on to work for a couple of minutes until the layer of clay has dried, then rinse your skin clean with plenty of water./li>
- Depending on your skin’s need for exfoliation you can use this product every now and then, monthly or even weekly. We recommend using it no more than twice a week.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 150ml
- Spanish green clay prepared and packaged in Spain for Jabones Zorro d'Avi.
- It comes in a small reusable glass jar with a metal lid.
- Ingredients: ILLITE
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe